capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 Luna Black

~*~

"You look stunning!" Luca complimented me as I made sure that my skirt didn't get wedged in between the car door.

"Thank you," I flashed him a grin, "I've had this dress for a while and it was just sitting in the back of the closet. You're lucky is red!" He returned my grin and turned the car on. "You look nice, too! I like the red tie!"

"Thank you," He nodded once and looked back at the road.

I didn't have this dress just sitting around in my freaking closet. I had no red dresses that made me feel comfortable, so Mrs. Maggie and I went shopping in the morning for the perfect dress.

 Maggie and I went shopping in the morning for the perfect dress

When I saw the dress on the mannequin I almost died. It was beautiful with long sleeves and a boat neckline, so it was pretty modest in the front. The back was open, pooling right around my hips to add that sexy look and it hugged my curves in all the right places.

It was a beautiful dress that came as a bargain of $50. It looked like it was made by a famous designer, but had the perfect price tag on it. I adored it. The fabric was soft and comfortable, and the dress wasn't too tight, so I could move around easily.

Once we arrived to the hotel, we waited behind the line of cars that were being ushered away by valets. Throughout the ride, Luca was quiet and I didn't really have anything to say. It was unusual, but the soft jazz playing in the background seemed to soothe my talkative nature.

I was somewhat thankful that he didn't bring up our strip club adventure. I could shamelessly say that I tickled the colour out of my skittle when I got up to my room, after he left. All I could think of was his bulge rubbing against my core as I grinded him and it undid me.

I glanced over at Luca as he spoke to the valet and bit my bottom lip. He made that black tuxedo look so damn good, that it made my mouth water. His hair was slicked back casually and it didn't seem to have any gel added to it. He was the definition of devilishly handsome.

Damn him and his good looks for not wanting to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with him!

"Luca!" A whiny, very nasally voice called out, startling me out of my thoughts and I looked in the direction of the woman. She needed to stop visiting the plastic surgeon so much because it was starting to show in a really unattractive way.

Her breasts were ready to pop out of her low-cut dress and her nose was sharp enough to cut through paper. Her entire body resembled a really disproportioned Barbie doll and I almost felt bad for her.

Almost because she was eyeing me like I was the spawn of Satan and I hadn't done anything to her.

"Giselle," Luca nodded once in a polite greeting. He turned his body to me, relaxing his hand against the small of my back and looked back at Botox Barbie. "This is my date – Daniela. Daniela," he smiled in my direction, "this is Giselle."