~2~

"I hate you. I always will.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you, I love you. Forever and always.

Save it, you broke my heart in front of hundreds of people and you think you can just come back and expect me to forgive you.

You said you'd wait for me. I'm sorry it took so long. I just needed to clear my mind.

I'm sorry, but I found someone who makes me happier than you ever did. It's better if you just leave and forget about me. Don't try looking for me ever again either.

So this is really the end of us? You don't want anything to do with me?

It was the end of us when you left me. I waited for you, but I couldn't wait for you forever.

I'm sorry Sam, I love you.

I don't love you, I'm sorry."

"Last day my love!!"

"Well good morning to you too"

"Get up, today is our last day and I want to make the best of it. Promise me we'll visit each other as much as we can?"

"Yes I promise, but could I please get a few more minutes of sleep. I'm really tired, plus I have a long flight tomorrow."

"No get up and shower, don't make me dump cold water on you again Kourts. You know I will."

"Yes I know you will, but just know if you do I'll punch you in your boob  Reagan, and that's a promise."

"Ok then get up and shower. Pretty please."

"Ok, just give me a few minutes"

"Yay! I'll be waiting with breakfast ready."
-
"Finally, you take long showers"

"I'm aware. I do it to get away from you though."

"Rude."

"I'm just kidding. You know I love you."

"I'm aware. So what do you want to do today? We can go to the mall or get ice cream or watch a movie or we could get on the rooftop and throw water balloons at people."

"How about we do all of them. Let's save the balloons for last though. That's always been my favorite."

"Sweet! Let's go to the mall first. I need to take new clothes home."

"All the free clothes we got from the photoshoots aren't enough for you?"

"Kourtney, when is anything enough for me."

"Good point."
-
"So I know I probably should've asked you this a long time ago but since it's our last day I decided to ask you now."

"Technically tomorrow is our last day, but go ahead ask me."

"Ok so after we were done with the job, how come you decided to stay longer? You were a wreck when you got here then you never talked about home or never told me any cute or funny memories." 

Him. He's the reason I didn't want to go home. I broke his heart, and he broke mine. I'm afraid to face him. I'm afraid he's found someone. I'm afraid he doest remember me.

"I decided to stay because you're my best friend and I love you dearly and I have separation anxiety from you."

"Oh haha very funny but really what's the reason? Unless you don't want to tell me, I totally understand."

"Um I haven't told anyone. The reason I didn't want to go back home was because I left half my heart there. There was this special boy, but he broke me and I broke him. It was a toxic relationship. I'm afraid to go back and see him. I know for a fact he hates me. I'm afraid to see him happy with someone else, I know that's selfish, but he's my whole world."

"Babe don't cry, you're going to make me cry, and this is expensive makeup. You need to go home. You need to go and tell that boy you love him."

"It's not that easy. I wasn't going to go home. I was planning on going somewhere private, maybe Maine."

"Now that would be selfish of you. You need to face your fears. If he is happy with someone then you gotta be happy for him. It's going to hurt like a bitch but we can't be petty about these things. If he is with someone else then you have to go find someone else to make you happy too. It's been ten months, how are you still hooked on this boy?"

"Trust me you'll be surprised. He's a special one."

"How about we head home and start packing. You're going home and I'm making sure of that, you are not going to Maine."
-
"Reagan, did you leave the door open?"

"No, I swear I locked it. Kourts there's a robber in there. How about you go in first."

"Good idea, then if I die I don't have to go home."

"Oh hey Kourtney"

"Jack! How the fuck did you get in? Why the hell would you do that? Plus, who just causally breaks into someone's house and calmly greets them as they walk through the door?"

"I'd like to say I do. Now stop giving me attitude and give me a hug."

"As you wish Mr. Johnson"

"Hey Reagan, it's nice to see you again."

"It's always a pleasure seeing you Jack."
-
I did a little catching up with Jack. We haven't seen each other in a few months. Usually I'm always busy or he'll just randomly surprise me.

"Hey Kourts, you wanna go on a walk?"

"Oh, well Reagan and I were supposed to throw water balloons off the rooftop."

"Of course she'd like to go Jack, plus it'll be more fun if Jack does it with us. I'll wait, I have to pack in the meantime."

"Alrighty then, let's go on a walk."
-
"How have you been?"

"I'd be lying if I said I was doing good. Did you convince Sammy to forget about me yet?"

"It's shitty, but yes I think so. You actually came up in a conversation today at breakfast. Nate accidentally brought you up and Sammy, as always was sad about it. Why do you want him to forget about you so badly?"

"I honestly just want him to move on and live a happy life without me."

"Kourts, you obviously still love him why not just give him a call or something?"

"Of course I still love him Jack, he's my whole world. Plus it's been nearly eight months since I've talked to him."

"It's funny that you say that, Sammy said the same exact thing today too."

"What, what'd he say?"

"He said you were his whole world." A smile slowly crept on my face. I haven't seen that boy in ten months and he still makes me happy.

"So what did Reagan mean when she said she had to pack?"

"Oh um I don't know I think she's switching rooms."

I hated lying but I couldn't let Jack know it was our last day. I had a plan that I was sticking to. Move to Maine and have a fresh start with no old friends or memories.

"Ok. One, I know you're lying and two, you're an extremely bad liar."

"I'm not lying Jack, I think she's switching rooms, we might get another roommate and her room is smaller than all the others."

"Kourtney, why are you lying to me?"

"Because I'm confused. I'm scared. I don't know what to do anymore."

"Look at you, still an emotional wreck. Come on, tell me what's bothering you." Jack cooed as I cried into his shoulder

"Jack, I'm coming home. I'm going home with you tomorrow."

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Idk if I should continue this book. Tbh I think it's pretty bad. I have everything set I just don't think it's perfect