Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Kiara Kinght's POV

My hand is in his palm while the other is resting on his shoulder. Our bodies swayed accordingly to the soft song playing. All my brothers are talking and having fun. Nate is flirting with some woman. Our parents are dancing too. They are looking down at their partners with so much love in their eyes. There was a comfortable silence between us.

"I didn't know you became a silent girl". Mr. Hot's sexy voice rang and I look up at him immediately.

"I am not!" I can see that he only said that to tease me. "I am not talking to you! You didn't even wish me happy birthday!" My voice came out like I am complaining and whining, but I look away from him. I hear him chuckle which tempts me to look up at him, but I didn't.

"Oh, so you are angry about that".

"No.... and yes". He chuckles again.

"Only you can give such an answer".

"See! You are still not wishing me!" This time I look up at him and he is having a smile on his face which is only making me angry. In thruth I am not angry that he didn't wish me. I am just upset with myself that I am just close to his age. I don't understnad why I would wish such a thing. Also a bit angry that he didn't wish me.

"Happy birthday, my Little One. Sorry for being the last one to tell you that. But I wish you get all the happiness, may your wishes come true and fuflfill all your dreams" His lips press against my forehead. My heart beat rised and I feel like my chest will explode any second now. Some one please tell me what is happenign to me. Happiness dancing in my stomach.

He takes my hands in his and kisses my knucles. I just look at him in shock. No one has ever wished me like that and no one ever will. He always used to be the first one to wish me till my twelveth birthday, but after that he left the city and never even came in contact with me. He only used to send me gifts and wish me on phone for four years.

"Coming to your gift, it's waiting in my house. You will see it once we go there" There is a smile on his face and I don't hear anything anymore. My eyes are just concentrating on the man in front of me. He is so.... handsome. His phone calls might have stopped, but he always sent gifts without fail with a hand written greeting card. I look away.

"I don't want your wishes now. You wished me after asking you," I say without looking at him. I may behave like a Dramaqueen, but all I want to do right now is jump in this arms and kiss his cheek saying thank you. He chuckles again. Oh you hot man! Would yyu please stop chuckling?! This time I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"Hold me tight," he says and before I can ask him why, my body is lifted up in the air and twirled me around. My body is pressed against his and his hold tightens on my body. I gasp and look into his grey eyes and before I know it, he gently places me down on my feet while holding my gaze. He comes closer to me and leans down. My heart starts drmming loudly.

He leans down more and kisses my cheek. I blush red and want to run away to my room and look at myself in the mirror anf remember the kiss he placed on my cheek. But instead I stand there in shock and look at him with a blank face or at least I try as my face broke into a smile. There is no reason for him to kiss me and even if he did, I am blushing like stupid.

I want to savour the feeling of his lips against my cheek. I like the feeling that I felt in my stomach and in my heart when he is near me. Oh God! Why am I feeling this way?! I have a boyfriend! But even he never made me feel like this!

"Happy birthday once again, my sweet Little One" There it is again. Just those two simple words are enough to flip my heart whenever he says that.

"Thank you, Mr. Ho-" I stop myself before I say out loud the secret nickname I gave him. My eyes widen in shock and I look here and there before clearing my throat and looking at him. He is looking at me with curiosity.