chapter sixteen

Stiles currently slept sprawled out on two hospital chairs. This was pretty much how it was like all weekend. Olivia still haven't waken up yet, and Stiles wanted to make sure he was right there for her when she did. Every time Melissa walked past Stiles, she would smile to herself because he seemed to care so much for the brunette laying unconscious three doors down. As Melissa approached the door, she looked at Stiles, a get well ballon tied to his waist, as he mumbled things in his sleep.

"Ohhh. Just like that. No, no you first. Me first?"

Currently in the other room, Lydia was getting out of her bed.

"Do you need help getting in the shower?" her dad asked

"Maybe if I was four. And still taking bubble baths."

"Right, I'll just wait outside."

"Has Olivia waken up yet?"

Sighing, he said, "No not yet. The doctors are hoping soon."

Mr. Martin walked outside of her room, his eyes averting to the buzzcut kid lying down in the chairs making kissy faces in his sleep.

"He's been here all night."

"He's been here all weekend." Melissa told him

As a nurse went to exchange the trash, Stiles started to mumble again.

"You're dirty." Just like that, he woke up from his seat, spazzing out with the balloon.

Meanwhile, Olivia laid still in her room. A weird feeling beginning to roll over her body. She began to tremble, her body lightly shaking.

She began to dream. It was foggy, but she could make out hot water. Then there was black emerging. She couldn't figure out from where though. Second by second, the feeling began to grow stronger. Right before the feeling was unbearable, the last thing she saw was a burnt hand. Then it felt like whatever the feeling was, exploded throughout her body. And then, she shot up, screaming.

"Olivia?!" Stiles instantly recognized the scream of the love of his life. He then took off in a sprint too her room, but sidetracked as another scream echoed through the halls, louder.

"Lydia?" he whispered. Shaking it off, he continued his sprint to Olivia's room. But as he arrived there with several other nurses, he realized the room was empty.

"Olivia!" he sprinted to the empty bed, shooting his head around the room. Stiles directed his eyes to the open window. Then Olivia's hospital gown on the floor.

Several other doctors and nurses made their way into the hospital room.

"She's gone."

"So is Lydia."

...

"Naked? As in nude?" The sheriff asked Melissa McCall as they walked down the hospital's halls.

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but yes, as far as we know, they both left here clothing optional."

"Even the one that wasn't in the shower?"

"Even the one that wasn't in the shower. Her gown must've gotten caught in the window."

"All right, you checked the whole hospital right?"

"Every last corner. Nothing suspicious."

"Nothing. They just took off."

"Alright, lets get an apb out on two sixteen year olds. One a redhead, one brunette."

"Any other descriptions?"

"5'2 and a half, green eyes, olive skinned, and her hair is actually raven not exactly brunette." Stiles chimed in