Well Damn

(Pic of Kim namjoon)

Ali p.o.v

The universe must have it out for me why you might ask well my dumbass just insulted the person that basically decide if I live or die from now on is live great. Scared for my life I slowly looked up and what I expected is not what I got. Standing in front of me was not a creep gross old guy but a hot AND WHEN I SAY HOT I MEAN VERY HOT guy looking at me with a smirk. God why is one of your angels standing front of me blessing my eyes. "Well Ali I believe apologies are in order." He said while walking over to me Damn he's tall to add to being hot talk about sex on le- did he just tell me to apologize..... FUCK NO if anything he should apologize for biting me I MEAN WHO BITES OTHER PEOPLE. "Yes they are so when ever your ready go ahead." I stated looking him dead in the face. Now one might think that he would get mad like a normal or less then normal person would but instead he laughed (and might I add it was hella sexy like damn) someone needs to call an asylum because he is kookoo for coco puffs. "Really now and why should I baby girl." He said after a few minutes of laughing "wh-why should you? WHY SHOULD YOU? YOU FUCKING BITE ME THAT'S WHY!" I screamed I swear hot guys are so- wait a minute rewind did he just call me baby girl...... Holy shit if this is a test from god to see if I can stay pure... I'm failing. "Well I just did what you told me but I must say you do taste good in fact." He pulled me towards him and held me against his chest "I might just have another taste." Leaning down he began to nibble,lick and suck on my neck. JESUS SAVE ME I tried to get away but at the same time I didn't. I held back a whimper of diss approval as he pulled away "your mine now baby girl all mine." he whispered in my ear and it took every bit of my power not to jump this man and fuck the living sin out of him. "Fuck you." he smirked "that can wait for later." he pulled me out the door and we began walking out of the auction room. After a while we reach the exit, and let me tell you never have I been so happy to be out in the snow freezing the little bit of ass I got. "Come on my car's around the corner." Namjoon said pulling him after him "wait who said I would actually go with you?" I said trying to pull away. He pulled me towards him again but this time growled in my ear "listen here I bought you, I own you,you are mine, so you will do what I say won't you baby girl?" I blushed and nodded "fine." He smiled "good girl"