- 19 -

"Well, what about Jeremy do you want to know?" I wouldn't give any information unless she asked. "And while we're talking about boys, why don't you tell me about Kyan?"

"Well, for Jeremy, what's your status? You guys practically act like you're dating! But you're not for some reason. As for Kyan, we could date and he's pretty cute. But I think he's getting over you first, and I don't want to push him. That would make me a hypocrite since I hate it when boys try to automatically hook up with me after I got rejected or broke up with someone. It's annoying." Elliana calmly replied. Over me? Kyan liked me, of course. I probably should've expected it. I hope he goes to Elliana, so he CAN get a happy ending with someone.

"Jeremy...I like him. I think I hide it quite well though. That quiet exterior just hides this great person that I came to know. Honestly, he's pretty nice looking as well. I like his eyes. They're grey but they're full of light at the same time. At the moment, he's my saving grace. Well, I mean, he's helped me more than he needed to and I really appreciate him." I replied. Jeremy was nice-looking with a caring personality. Every girl's dream guy, or girl. Besides, other than the stuff I named, being with him just feels right.

As if in another universe we were together.

Soulmates. That's the word. Even if he wasn't ready, I still would want to stick by his side.

"Aw that's so cute! So, let's pick out something cute for you to wear for Jeremy. Do you know what his favorite colour is?" Elliana asked as she began to drive to the mall. I should text Caleb I'll be going home with Elliana I guess.

"No, but maybe I should wear a grey or white dress. I usually wear red or something, so maybe white would be nice." I shrugged. Elliana nodded, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah, white with your black hair would look really nice. I'm going to curl your hair too, you'll look so pretty! Maybe Melody can join us, or Kayla. You haven't talked to Kayla in a while, and the last time I did was last week. She's interesting..." Elliana nodded.

"She's nice.  But that's not why you dragged me out to the mall for." I sighed. "What do you want for me to do here?"

"Dresses, lipstick, nail polish, and shoes. Hair dye if you want." Hair dye? What could I even dye my hair to? My black locks would take time to outshine, unless I did one of those really nice colors like a really dark blue. Y'know the ones that look like it's glimmering in the light. That wouldn't be bad. Plus, my senior year is half a year away! Maybe it will be nice enough for Jeremy to notice too. I can look good for myself, and for him. "So white dress. Continue with your style."

"Well, a white dress. Maybe I can dye my hair a dark blue. Curl if you want." Elliana eventually came to stop in the mall parking lot and turned off the car. She didn't get out though, and turned towards me.

"Well, if you're going to do that, we might want to trim your hair. Might as well go all out!" She grinned. Cut my hair? Well, it was quite long.

"Then maybe casual red lipstick...and black nails. Black makes white pop, y'know?" I shrug. Elliana clasped her hands together in excitement.

"Then we better go!" She opened her door and motioned for me to open mine. We both got out and she locked her doors. Then she began to walk to the entrance of the mall, and I followed. Somehow I feel that this is going to be a long process.

~

Five dresses later, Elliana and I found what dresses we would wear. Her favorite colour was blue, and she wanted a shortish dress to please Kyan, so she chose a simple short light blue dress(media). As for I, mine was also somewhat short that was a simple white dress (media). It had shiny pieces on it so it worked out. As for shoes, they corresponded. Elliana had some simple short heels that matched the dress, while I chose some black flats to make my nail polish make sense.

 Elliana had some simple short heels that matched the dress, while I chose some black flats to make my nail polish make sense

As for hair, she dragged me to the hair salon in the mall

As for hair, she dragged me to the hair salon in the mall. She got a good portion chopped off but the hair dye was included. It took about an hour to let it set in? Or at least, she practically made it an hour with her picky-ness. I don't blame her though, I'd rather have my hair looking nice. As for curling, it would be the day before, since it would mess up during the night. It looked nice though, and it wasn't in my face.

Anyway, we got our nails done as well

Anyway, we got our nails done as well. Elliana spent a lot of money, and I was surprised she hadn't maxed out her credit card. I tried to insist on returning the money but she somehow knew about my debt of Caleb's eye surgery. I had only a month left, but I could get it the second to last week of the month. I have a tendency to be good at being sly enough to steal from my parents. It wasn't for me anyway, it was for Caleb's sake so he'll be able to see in the beginning of summer break.

"Well, I think that's everything. I had a great time, but we should schedule the party sooner so we look even nicer!" Elliana nodded. It could work. "What about tomorrow?" It wouldn't hurt.

"I'll see what I can do. It'll be the same time though, so make sure you look nice tomorrow night. Also, it's going to be at Ace's apartment." Ace had offered his apartment since he recently got it as he was moving out for college and all.

"Got it! I'll tell Melody and everyone. You should sleepover, you might as well!" Elliana hummed.

"Ah, why not. I'll ask for Caleb to bring over my stuff by calling Elliott, then Melody can come over if you want." Elliana nodded.  "Then tomorrow we can prepare."

"Yay! Call your brother then the night will be complete."

Since the celebration was already tomorrow, it feels as if this is just a dream.

But something still feels wrong...