Chapter 10

Recap:

Suddenly he slammed his hands beside my head, his face close to mine. "Shall I wash you Anna?

*****************************************************************************************

I swallowed a lump in my throat. Putting my hands to his chest I tried to shove him away. Keyword TRIED. He wouldnt budge and it made me scared. Because I know that if he went any further he , I wouldnt resist. "Leave me alone!" He just chuckled.  Leaning in close to wear I felt his breath cross my lips. I shivered.  "You dont really want that now do you?" He chuckled, sliding his warm hands to my waist, pulling my closer to him to were there was less then a inch between us. I felt my resistance slip, the closer he got. I slipped my hands up to his shoulders, arching my back, wanting to be touched.

He started kissing my temple, to my cheek and touching the side to my lips. My heart pounded in  my chest. He started licking the sides of my neck, biting my sensitive spots. Groaning I pushed myself closer. He let out a deep laugh, sliding his hands under my ass, lifting me up and made me wrap my legs around his waist. He Held me up with one arm, and with the other he turned off the shower and opened the shower door. Taking me somewhere else.  I giggled when he threw me on the bed.  Not caring that he is seeing everything. I looked at him, from his messy wet hair that looked so sexy, and following the little water drops, that went down to his straight cut jaw, to his chiseled chest, which my I add, will make any sane women melt. My eyes drifted to his broad, strong shoulders, to his amazingly string arms. My mouth dried when I reached his abs. I swear to my Good Lord tat those abs are better then those washboard abs. 

He chuckled, kneeling at the edge of the bed his hands grabbed my ankles, pulling me to him. I shivered, i drifted my gaze from his abs, down his V lines to his dick. I gasped at the sight, he was hung, i mean hung very well to the point were I thought it wouldnt fit. I started getting nervous and bit my lip, thinking of how it was un human of how big he was. "Don't be scared hun, I wont bite......" He smirks devilishly, "...Much..." I let out a nervous chuckle. He hovered over me, making me shrink back in the bed. I can feel his power and warmth radiating off of him. "I-I think we sh-should wait." I stuttered out of my dry mouth. I was surprised I can even get words out. He looked deep into my eyes, and I saw dark, dark lust and something else. I can't put my finger on it but it made me weak. 

He came closer and brushed his lips against mine, making me shiver with delight. When I felt his mouth on mine, I Moaned. Tingles flew threw me as he deepen the kiss, dominating my mouth. I had no problem with it whatsoever. I arched my chest up, brushing my breast against his warm chest, wrapping my arms around his neck, only for him to remove my hands and tied them with black furry cuffs. 
Gaping at the cuffs I started squirming. He chuckled, licking the side of my neck til he found my sweet spot. I moaned arching against him. My breast touching lightly on his hot chest, making me quiver in excitement. He chuckled, his hand touched the top of my breast making me want more. His other hand grazed my inner thighs, slowly and sensually moving up. i try closing my legs but failed, moving his hips in.  My eyes shot open, my moans let out, as his fingers brushed against my wet lips. slowly grazing my clit. Making my hips arch against his hand. 

His mouth traveled from my neck to to top of my breast licking it lightly, slowly reaching my nipple and and I groaned at the warm mouth that is latched onto my breast. Moving the hand that was on my breast to my hips, he held it down, making it impossible to move. He sat up, his eyes show that his control was slipping as his full power shown, his ears and tail popped up, his pupils wide as his canine teeth grew. I jolted as he suddenly removed his fingers from my pussy only to have his mouth replace it. Septimus wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled my  lower half closer to him, his tongue licked the slit, opening me up to him, I jerked moaning in frustration that made him chuckle, sending vibrations through me. 

Feeling warmth flow though me, his tongue circled around my clit, nibbling it slightly making me moan, feeling my self get wetter, he moved one of his hands to my pussy, spreading i then suddenly I felt his tongue prob my entrance. My hips moved against my will. He groaned sitting up, he looked at me. "Delicious." Septimus said as he licked his lips, grabbing my waist, his dick rubbed against me, his heated tip rubbed against my soaking pussy and teased my clit while he moves back and fourth.  He leaned over his mouth pressed against my ear, "Master, it looks like you in pain." He chuckled as I moaned his name and suddenly thrust his rod into me, shouted in pain and pleasure as he filled me, his dick hit the top , trying to catch my breath, I felt his pulse in me, making me tighten around him. Sept groaned, grinding his hips against me, his breath heavy.

I wanted more, I moved my hips and he moaned. Gripping my waist he slowly pulled out, making my body shiver. He trust harder, making my mouth gape at him, all I could do moved against his as he thrust his manhood deep on me. My mind went blank. All I could do is enjoy the ride. He groaned, removing himself, dragging me with he sat on legs, lifting me on his lap, my body facing the full length mirror, seeing me naked and exposed, I looked at his eyes, they are filled with dark lust as he lifted my legs. "S-Stop! This is to much!" I cried out and he just smiled, "We are only getting started Master." And he thrust deep inside, I threw my head back in pleasure slept over me,  feeling him pick up the pace I was close to cumming. "Damn this is one great view." His voice raw and husky and I looked in the mirror to see his cocksliding in and out of me. I clenched around his, my orgasm made me shiver and moan uncontrollably as his thrust deepens.

"Fuck." He groaned, feeling hot liquid shot through me, I came again, feeling his pulse inside, slowly ending his thrust. My chest heaved, out of breath and shivered as he finally pulled out me, "Damn that was great."  He chuckled, uncuffing me, and rubbed my sore wrist, My eyes were heavy and the last thing i remeber was him holding me,pulling the cold blankets against my burning skin.....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG THIS IS LIKE AAAHHHHH ! ♥

Follow, Comment And Vote! ♥ 
Tell me what you think will happen tomorrow morning ;) ahaha