Chapter 12~Ball Planning

I am sorry for changing pov many times. I'll try not to change it very often and just stick to one.

---------

~Zack's POV~

After our small adventure in the garden, Cinder and I had returned to our room. While Luis and those twins had gone off to their own room, maybe to fuck. Haha.

"You should have stayed in the dress, it looked good." Cinder said after I walked out of the walk-in closet. I simply rolled my eyes, adjusting my shirt and checking if my jeans were zipped up.

"The dress just isn't me. It's cute and all...but not me." I said, shaking my head.

"You will have to wear one for the ball." Cinder said, shrugging. I raised an eyebrow and look at him.

"Ball? What for?" I asked, grabbing a hair brush and brushing my hair to get the slight knots out.

Cinder sat on the bed. "Well, I will become king in just a few days, and you will be my queen, well...King, which ever you prefer." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, the ball will be just to celebrate my royalty."

"Will I have to greet people? I hate doing that...what if I mess up?" I could feel myself becoming anxious. That was the scary part, greeting unknown people.

Cinder gives me a warm smile, stepping towards me and placing a hand on my shoulder, my nerves slowly going down. "All you have to do is smile and wave. I'll do all the talking."

I nodded at his words, taking a deep breath to further calm myself.

"Now, why don't you take a nap?" Cinder suggested, squeezing my shoulder.

"A nap would be nice." I said softly, smiling and walking towards the bed and just flopping down on it, immediately falling asleep.

***** ***** *****

~Cinder's POV~

I allowed 30 minutes or so to pass before checking if Zack was awake. And surely enough the human was deep asleep. "Sleep well my darling." I whispered before making my way out of the room, walking down the maze-like hallway to my study room.

Upon entering, I caught a very familiar scent. "Ah, Henry, already waiting?" I asked with a teasing tone.

A giggle came from my chair behind the desk as I stepped around the table. "Have you been waiting long?" I asked the boy.

Henry pushed himself out of the chair, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Not really.." Henry whispered as he tangled his fingers in my hair. "Now, enough talking and more action."

A smirk appeared on my face at those words, getting to work on pleasing my little boy.

***** ***** *****

<Skip to an hour later> ~3rd POV~

Henry had left Cinder's office in a rush after Stephan and Kain had entered. Both brothers shared a look before sitting down in two chairs on the other side of the desk. They wouldn't question the decisions of their brother since it wasn't really their business.

"What brings you two here?" Cinder asked, fixing his hair as he looked at his brothers. He was already dressed and the smell of sex was masked by cologne.

"It's about the ball. Stephan and I would like to know when it is." Kain said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's going to be in two days, at noon. I have invited all the high class men and women so dress appropriately." Cinder said as he stood up from his chair, walking over to the door and without waiting for his brothers to give a response, he walked out.

The vampire made his way back to his room, planning on brushing his teeth and using an extra amount of mouth wash to wash away the blood mixed with a salty substance from his mouth.

But upon entering, he was met with a naked Zack who was looking through the drawers. A smirk formed on Cinder's face as he slowly and quietly creeped up behind the human.

Just as Zack was about to turn around, two arms wrapped around his waist and lifted him up. Zack released a squeak of surprise, squirming in the others hold.

Cinder let out an amused laugh before setting Zack back down. Zack turning around to face Cinder with a slight pout. "Not funny." He tried saying angrily but let a small smile slip.

"That...squeak was very cute." Cinder said as he pecked Zack's lips.

Zack rolled his eyes, licking his lips. "Were you eating peanuts?" He asked, licking his lips once more.

Cinder raised an eyebrow. "Um, no. I don't really eat anything salty."

Zack shrugged, and slipped on some boxers. "Weird. Well anyways, about the ball, I was wondering if I could add some touches to the decor?"

"Of course you could, just don't...exaggerate the decor." Cinder said with a hum.

Zack nodded, stepping to the closet to get himself casual clothing. "The planner for this ball, who is it?"

Cinder leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. "His name is Henry, he's smallish. Slim body. You'll know it's him when you see him."

"Thank you for that detailed information, I'm sure I'll find him right away." Zack said with sarcasm in his words, rolling his eyes.

Cinder replied with a chuckle, hearing Zack leave the room.

-----------

I'll try to update more often. ^.^

Vote 👍

&

Comment 💬

Not a very good chapter but...I'm getting there.