Epilogue

Alex

(4 Years Later)

It's been about 4 years since the wedding. Cole and I had a beautiful baby girl and boy. They were twins and surprisingly they didn't fight a lot. Their names were Avery and Brady. Avery looked like me and Brady looked very similar to Cole. 

"Daddy!" I hear Brady yell. Cole comes around the corner.

"Yes?"

"I wanna pway a game" He says making me giggle.

"Well what does my little man want to play today?"

"Cars" Brady loves his cars. Avery was just watching TV. Cole started playing with Brady.

"Haha I beat Daddy" he says.

"No fair you got to pick the good car" Cole pouts. He's such a good father. Cole loves both our children very much. He's been wanting more but I'm happy with two... for now.

.

Cole

I love my kids. I see how Alex watches in awe as I play with out son. He's less work than Avery but they're both very calm, surprisingly.

I walk up to my beautiful wife and give her a small kiss. "Hey baby girl" I say and I watch her cheeks go red.

"Hey baby girl" I hear Brady say to Alex walking up to us.

"Hey! That's my line" I complain. I'll let it slide this time cause it was very cute, but still, I should be the only one calling her that. I still have the nickname kitten so I guess it's fine for now.

"Hey handsome" Alex says to Brady making me pout.

"Hey babe" She says to me, giggling.

"I thought I was the handsome one in this house" I say to her.

"well looks like you've got competition for mommy's love" She says making me playfully growl at her.

"Oh I'll show you love" I say to her before I attack her face with kisses making her laugh. I love her laugh.

"Fine! You win" She says. I smile.

"I always will win" I say confidently. She laughs at my words nodding her head.

We haven't had any pack problems for a while, everything has been content for these past few years. I'm with my beautiful mate. I want us to have more pups but Alex thinks it will be too much work, and the times that we have tried it hasn't worked. She thinks it's just a reason to have sex with her. 

Honestly I can do that with her whenever and wherever. I don't need a reason. I just love her.

"Hey kitten?" I ask

"Yeah" 

"I Love You" I say to her.

"You say that so often but I love you too" She says laughing.

"I have to remind My Girl" I tell her. Her cheeks turn crimson red. "I love it when you blush" Her cheeks get darker.

"Stop you're making me look like a tomato!"

"Never" I laugh at her.

.

Alex

I love him so much, but I also hate how he makes me look like a tomato. He needs to stop! Ugh I feel so confused cause I like it when he makes me blush, but I don't like it when I look all red. 

"I'll never regret going through that head of yours" He says laughing.

"Hey! I don't like it when you do that"

"But I love it" He still laughs before connecting his lips to mine. "I" *Kiss* "Love" *Kiss* "You" *Kiss* He says.

"Mommy I want kisses" Brady says, Avery nodding her head as well.

"No, Mommy is all mine" Cole says grabbing me and wrapping his arms around me. 

"But Daddy, you always tell us to share" Avery said. Aww she's so cute.

"But mommy is mine. I only share her when I want" Cole says imitating Avery. I laugh at the two. 

"If I give daddy a kiss will he let me go?" I ask looking at Cole, obviously liking that nickname a little too much. He nods his head. I peck his lips and try to escape but his grip stays tight. 

"That wasn't long enough" He pouts.

"But it was a kiss" I say smirking and he lets go of me, the pout still remaining on his face. I give both Avery and Brady a small kiss before they walk back to the TV. 

"So, you don't want to share me?" I ask him laughing and he shakes his head like a little kid.

"You're mine 

Forever"

---------------------------------------------------------

SO this is the end of the book. I'm sorry the update took so long. I was finally able to find my computer. I hope you all enjoyed this book. It's been a lot of fun writing it.

I'm writing another book at the moment and I hope it does as well as this book. It IS a werewolf book. 

I hope that this book wasn't complete trash to most of my readers. Thanks for sticking with me on this book.

And HUGE thanks for the 36k readers 

Love all of you guys.

XOXO-

EMMA