Agent 000

I will never forget that day. I just turned 13. The day of my initiation. I woke up with the others in a a grey room with 15 beds and 1 toilet every bed was filled except for one it Ally's bed she just turned 13  too.

        The room qas quite everybody was still asleep then I heard someone sliwly opening the door. My heart was racing at that moment, and no I wasn't scared because I thought it was a ghost, nor do I believe in them.

          I was scared because I knew it was time. Time to be tested, time to know whether I'm going to be a soldier or am I going to be cremated soon. The door opened revealing a tall dark muscular man he came closer and closer to my bed The room was still dark and I couldn't see hos face but it felt like I've seen him before.

            And within seconds he was right in front of me. "It's time" he said and I felt sick to my throat.  He started  to walk towards the door. I
took a deep deep breathe and slowly move my feet down towards thhe ground, stood up and followed this misterious guy. We walked out of the bedroom, the air was cold my steps felt heavy and everything seemed darker .

            We walked for what felt like forever, from corridor to corridor, down some stairs then up again. Untill finally we arrived at this door that was always locked.

        He knocked very quitely for a few times. Then a while later someone opened the door. We enteref the room it was very bright I had to use my hands to shield my eyes because of how bright it was.

        The room seemed like some kind of surgery room then there is another door beside that door there is this huge mirror. So I'm being watched for some reason 'great' I thought.

        Then they told me to lie on a hospital bed then they started to tie me to the bed my heart started to race faster and faster, then they gave me a shot. My head start to spin around and the room felt darker. But before I fell to sleep "BAAM!!!!!!!?"  I heard  A huge explosion. Then lots of heat,noise I tried to move but I can't fight it and passed out.