Chapter 1. (s)

The flutter in my heart rises when i realise that he is standing so close to me for my own good. I can feel his body's heat radiating to mine and I backed away to maintain a little distance from this handsome hunk until my back is pressed firmly to the wall. He inches his face closer to mine and my breath hitch in my throat. My heart thumping fast behind the ribs and I almost stopped breathing. He dip his head a little down and I can feel his hot breaths falling on my cheek. My eyes fall closed automatically.

Am I enjoying it?

Okay, I am not going to admit it but my knees are like jelly by this proximity even when he is not even touching me with his both hands pressed firmly on the wall trapping me between his arms leaving no way for me to go anywhere. But he is not touching me, still he is making me breathless.

Breath ...in ...breath.....out

"I think, we can just change our plans and I might consider to spend some time with my beautiful wife or for another option, maybe I can take you here, right now, against this wall, what do you think?" He whispers huskily and his lips brushes my cheek lightly which send shivers throughout my whole body. Such a tease.

"I...I think we are getting late for the meeting...uhh function... Uhh party....ugh...we should go." I fumbled with my words and slap myself mentally. The words were supposed to come out confidently instead they stumble out as incoherently. For a moment, I imagined myself like a desperate woman, who is craving for his touch, his cold fingers touching my burning skin. I feel giddy only by imagining it.

You "are" craving for his touch...

Mocks my subconscious mind.

No I'm not...

I remark back.

I shake my head to come out of my thoughts and glance up at him. He smirked as he witness his effect on me. The naughtiness in his eyes and the playful smirk playing on his lips, his cologne which smells immensely sinful, the way his black orbs bore into mine as like he can see through my soul. He is not even touching me and by just looking down at me he is making me all jittery. "We should g..go" I repeat again. A little confidently looking up to his eyes.

"I love my effect on you" his smirk widen and he dip his head lower and kiss the sweet spot on my neck.

As soon as his soft lips touch the skin of my neck, heat flares in my whole body and I shudder and a little moan escapes from my lips.

"I love the way you moan. I just can't wait the day you will scream my name when ..." he assert but I cut him in.

"We are getting late." I simply said and pushed him a little to make my way out of doors while hinding my blushy red face. I literally ran out of the doors and sigh deeply.

Oh damn, this guy is gonna be death of me.