2

With the money I made by being an Auror,  why not travel back home normally. I took a plane back and then got myself a car. Yes. A car. I was not planning to get a cab. so I bought a black honda civic. Memories started flushing in on how i would spend my time playing at the playground with my siblings.

When I arrived home, I realised no one was there. The neighbourhood seems quiet too. There weren't anyone doing gardening or walking their dog. The door was locked. Obviously. So I did what I did best. Magic. 

"Alohomora." I whispered and then I heard a clicked. "Yes..." I turned the door knob and walked in. I looked around the house. No one was home. House was a little messy. That was the result when there were no responsible person at home to clean. "Scourgify." With a flick, objects started to move around to the original place. 

My luggage was put a side. I think Elena would not be happy if I put my things in our room . But more like hers now. I wrote letters to them all the time but I never received any in return. I guessed it was understandable. As much as I am annoyed, pretty sure they were angry at me too; for leaving them.

It was about 5 more months until graduation and I think it would be great to experience high school. So I would go back to school. Oh how stupid am I? Math... English...blah blah...

when I was in Hogwarts, I would mail my homework to mum. so she can settle it with some home school teacher to grade me. When I think about it, how did I manage all these work. Good Job, Emma!

Elena and Jeremy would be home any time soon. I was not prepared for any silence from them. Even though it's inevitable. I would do the exact same think if they did it to me. Definitely,  

I sat at the kitchen counter until I heard panicking voice got louder. "Emma...." Elena uttered. Or was it anger? I turned around to see Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and a couple of guys I had never seen before. The girls face were not showing any happy faces. While the guys stared at me like I was a threat.

"Hello Sister." I greeted them once i got off the counter top. I had the British accent since I literally grew up in the Uk. "Caroline, Bonnie..Guys...I never met before." One of the man who had black hair with blue eyes smirked at me. I swallowed my saliva, hard.

"What are you doing here , Emma?" Elena asked while walking towards me, hands in fist. Her tone was not nice to hear at all. Not happy. "Why EMMA? Why now? Emma, you listen here... I DON'T NEED YOU, JEREMY DON'T NEED YOU! NOBODY NEEDS YOU HERE!" By then, I could see Caroline and Bonnie holding her back. "You deaf? Answer me!"

"We are family, Elena.. I love you. I love Jeremy. This is why I come home." I said, timidly.

"I've done everything without you. I don't need you," she breathed. "JUST GET OUT! I DON'T NEED YOU!" Elena yelled. "GET OUT!!!!!" Wow. What was wrong with my sister? She would never do that to me. We were like best buddies.  I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Quickly, I wiped it off my face and walked out the house with my luggage. Just as I closed my car trunk,  I received a called from Hermione.

*Damon
"Yes Hermione..." I heard Emma spoke. "I... I'm alright.....hmm.. just.... just got kicked out of my house... ... b-by my sister...... hmm.. soo what do you need? hmmm,. ok... who......alright.. I will be in London in 30mins..... well... I got to get a motel... Alright... see you there..." Then her phone went dead.

Elena was out of sight. Stefan was all 'I'm here.. you can talk to me'. Please.... Emma was pretty. With that British accent, wow.. Caroline and Bonnie were there in the living room. Maybe I should spy on Emma? I walked to Elena and asked,  "why didn't you tell us you have a sister?" I asked as I closed the front door.

"Because she's not. If she is my sister, she would not even bother going to boarding school in UK and not write a single letter." Elena replied.

"You know, I heard she is going to London now.." I said, putting fuel into the fire.

"WHAT?!" Caroline and Bonnie yelled. Their faces showed how annoyed their were..

"No no... listen... The thing is, she tell her friend... hmmm what's the name again.... er....Yes.. Hermione,... she said, she will be in London in 30 mins.." I laughed.

Elena laughed ,"who the hell she think she is? A vampire?"

"What if she is?" Caroline said while she paced back and forth.

"That is stupid, Caroline." I commented.

"Shut up.. Damon.. I can do a locating spell and then we will see if she's in London. which pretty sure she wont be." Bonnie suggested. I shuddered. I couldn't care less.

10 minutes later, Bonnie came by with a the world map and a knife. "Elena, I will need your blood." Bonnie said and then let Elena cut herself.

Just when the blood drops onto the map, little Gilbert came home. "Jer... hey.."

"Bonnie what you doing?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm doing a locating spell on Emma. she was here."

"where is she now? I want to meet her." Jeremy said, excitedly.

"Supposedly, she said ... no.. Damon said London." Elena replied.

"What? she's going back to London?!"he asked.

"I chase her away. We don't need her."Said Elena. "Bonnie, please continue." So Bonnie started with her voodoo thingy. But nothing seems to work. "what's wrong Bonnie."

"It's not working. " Bonnie replied.

"How? why?" I complained.

"I'm not sure. I know that this spell won't work on witches. Witches of the Merlin clan." Bonnie explained.

"Emma as a Witch? is very unlikely." Caroline commented.

"I would not judge so easily. What if she is? this Merlin clan you are talking about, Bonnie.. where are they commonly found?"Stefan asked.

"Everywhere. Millions... But UK, commonly. Merlin witches are very powerful."Bonnie answered Stefan. with that, all of them were stunned.

"Come on guys....This is Emma we are talking about. "Jeremy commented. Suddenly Jeremy's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello." he said.

"Hey Jer... It's Emma... " I heard. Caroline and Stefan looked at Jeremy. Elena followed.

"erm... Emma, I heard you are going back to London. Again.." he said.

"About that.... it's a long story...can I meet you at the Grill in about 2 hours? I need to tell you something. Well it's a big secret. After that, you decide if you want to tell the others. It does not matter since I already know their secret." she replied. What did she mean by that?

"Emma.. what are you talking about? Who are they ? Where are you?" Jeremy asked while looking at us one by one.

"I have to go now. I will see you later ok... bye... I love you Jer.." Then she hang up. Jeremy sighed.

"What did she say?" elena asked.

"She said.... she have a big secret to tell and she also know 'their' secret " said Jeremy while looking at us, the vampires

"which I presume, us." I smirked.