4

Once I was ready, I apparated to London and walked towards the Club. There was a long queue. I sighed. Like time sided with me. Didn't I realised I sighed a little loud that the group of guys in front of me turned back. I smiled when one of them winked at me. I looked at the time and realised I had been standing for 15 minutes. That was my only chance to catch that womanizer. There has been many Auror who failed to catch that target. I could not be added to the number. He was known to me the sneaky little snake. He could just disappear in a snap. Typical Slytherin. Emma... Don't be an idiot! You are in Slytherin too.

On my right, it was the bouncer. Big and muscular. Maybe if I bribe him, he would let me in. So I did. I took out £50 and place in between my index and middle finger. Then I stroked the bouncer's chest with it. "My girls are waiting for me... in there. Can you let me in? Pretty please..." I bite my lips and gave those slutty stares. The bouncer smile and allowed me in. Just to make him more excited I kissed his cheek. Wow. Slutty. That day was all about being slutty. Definitely not me.

Quickly I scanned the place. There I managed to find Scabior drinking alcohol at the bar. Great, drunk snatcher, just made my work easier. 45 minutes until I meet Jeremy. I walked towards him and stood next to him.

"Beer please.. " I ordered. I looked over at him. Wow.. so many shots. Nice... when my beer arrived, I had a small sip of it. Better not get drunk. "Why would a handsome guy like you be drinking alone? No lady friend?" I flirted as I stroked his hand. He then looked up at me and came close. Lips curled.

"I could ask the same question, beautiful." he flirted back as he touched my chin with his finger, pulling me closer for a kiss but he stopped. "Answer my question and I will answer yours." He smiled. Wow. that man was playing hard to get. Usually I would like that but I was on a very tight schedule.

I bite my lip and then answered him with a lie,"Finding someone to make love with." Added with a giggle. He smiled and then without warning, he pulled me and kissed me. I was shocked but he surely was a good kisser. Once he retreated, I asked,"so... what about you?"

"I'm here just to get some..."he smirked and raised his eye brow. Womanizer much. "and well, since you need one.. I shall give it.. to you. " smooth. Not bad...

"So.. shall we?" I asked as I stood up and lead him to the dance floor. Once we were at the dance floor, we started dancing and grinding. Starting slow. He had his arms wrapped around me. In my head, all I wanted to do was to get OFF him. "Having fun?" I asked. All he did was kissing my neck while I was trying to stop myself from moaning. Once or twice, it slipped out of my mouth. It excite him even more.

However it was the moment for me to attack. So I did. I get close to his ears and uttered a spell, "Petrificus totalus". Then he let go off me with his eyes wide open and slowly he start stoning. After he was fully petrified, he was going to fall. Quickly I caught him and apparated to the Ministy of Magic holding room.

When I arrived, with the stoned Scabior, there was Fudge and a couple of muscled men. The two men grabbed Scabior and tied him up on the metal chair and confiscated his wand. "Well done Gilbert. I will need the report next morning alright." Fudge said. I nodded my head and walked out. He spoke as if it was easy doing the chasing.

I steppes out from his office.

"Emma! Oh My god, you did great!" A voice called. I turned around to see Ron who grabbed me. We hugged and then came more Aurors.

"You did great Miss Gilbert." An older Auror congratulated me.

"Thank you Mr. Armstrong, Ron... everybody.. but I have to go.. I need to attend to my brother," I said as walked away from them and apparated home. I did a time check and realised I left with 20 more minutes. Oh shit! Quickly as I could, I had a shower and dressed up in a basic t-shirt and ripped jeans.

Hair were magically blown and tied in a messy bun.

Now... I leave.