6

*Jeremy
I caught the Salvatore brothers walked towards me with Elena and Caroline, once Emma was out of sight. "So there .. you have it. She told me everything. Sure you heard it all," I said, a little aggitated that the Salvatore brothers were there. I looked at Elena, "You could call her now..."

"Do you think she will talk to me?" Elena asked, looking worried after what she had done to Emma. " After I acted like that."

"Elena, come on, she's your sister. Our sister..i'll call her alright..." I suggested. Funny how it was only 30 minutes. she nodded.

So I called Emma. There were 5 rings and no answer. She did not picked up . I tried again and again, nothing. Elena seems to lose hope on her. Her face expression was hard to read. Either starting to hate Emma again for not answering or worried. I was sure she was just busy.

They were about to leave when my phone rang. It was from Emma. "Emma called." I said, showing the phone to them. They looked back. "Emma..." I uttered.

"Hey Jer. Sorry, I was in the shower. what's up?" she asked. At the background I could here the television on, fan spinning.

"Well, Elena knew about everything." I confessed.

"Yea...I know, I saw them in the grill just now. Near to the bar. Damon with shots on the table, Caroline with pepsi ... probably..."Emma giggled.

"You are not mad?" Surprised.

"No Jer. So what...are you going to tell me she only knows now?" Emma askedz

"No... Elena wanted to talk to you.." Elena eyes brighten with excitement.

"Hey, Jer, why don't you bring her come to the Motel. I'm cooking. We need a family time. That haven't happen for a very long time..."She chuckled. I looked at Caroline who was hopping, hoping Emma would invite her too. Again. Probably. "You can bring the others. But let me know the number of people are coming. " She said.

"Hold on..." I said. "Elena, Emma wants us to go to the Motel, have some family time. You guys can come if you want to." I told them.

"Yea.... of course..." Elena replied, feeling more excited.

"It's ok.. I think I'll pass. We will... right Damon... let them have a family time...." Said Stefan who pat Damon's back and squeezed his shoulder.

"What?!" Damon looked at Stefan who  gripped his shoulder tighter. "Hmm yea..." Damon responded by shrugging Stefan hand off him.

"awww.. that just made me in an awkward position... " Caroline added.

"Come... " said Elena. "Jer, She can come along. right?" Elena added.

"Sure..." I replied.

"yes ok I'm in.." Caroline cheered.

I went back to my call ,"Emma, we have a plus one. Caroline is coming." She giggled, glad with the respons.

"Ok cool... I'll see you in 2 hours? . I'm in room 278. Love you....Jer. Tell Elena I love her too.. Alright. bye..." Emma said her last sentence and then hung up. I missed her so much.