Chapter 14: Plan In Action

CAN I GET 5 COMMENTS FOR A UPDATE? PWEASE? Questions for you guys in the Author's Note BTW..

"Hey..." I sighed leaning in his doorway. He stood there in his boxers, his hair dishevelled into a messy bed head and his blue eyes sleepy yet ablaze."Can I, maybe... come in?"

"I um, I... Sure. Why not." He yawned stepping aside, allowing me access to the house. I stopped dead in place as I took it all in, holding my breath and breathing in the familiar scent he'd left behind making his way to the door. He quickly stepped pass me and made his way to the kitchen, me close on his tail. "I... Really wasn't expecting you."

"Who were you expecting then?" I chuckled softly trying to force the awkwardness out of the room. He turned towards me, eyes filled with pain before his mood changed into something unrecognizable. He took a deep breath and grabbed a cup, pouring hot coffee into it before taking a long gulp then placing it down onto the counter. 

"No one, just not you." He shrugged seeming annoyed that I was here rather then excited to see me, and honestly I couldn't blame him. I wouldn't be to thrilled to see me either, not after everything. "So why are you here? Has to be a reason."

"I thought we, maybe, needed to talk." I sighed crossing my arms loosely over my chest, suddenly nervous. He nodded before taking another sip of his coffee, his blue eyes dark in color but bright in spirit. 

"I think we're long pass due for talking." He frowned tossing the glass into the sink, and we both watched in silence as it broke into tiny pieces. I didn't jump or flinch. The action din't surprise me as much as it made me realize how mad I'd managed to make him. "We've been long pass due."

"Ryan please, just hear me out." I whimpered trying to adjust my voice so I didn't sound so desperate and needy. 

"Hear you out for what huh? You left, you gave me back my ring and vanished. It's obvious you no idea how bad that fucking feels!" Ryan shouted walking close to me quickly, his fist balled at his sides as his body turned red, "You have no idea what it's like to lose everything when all you were trying to do was keep it safe."

"YOU LEFT TO!" I yelled feeling the sudden need to defend myself as I could hear my wolf growling inside of me. slowly getting louder. "YOU LEFT FIRST!"

"What grade are you fucking in!? Adalaid I left for days, you've been gone a month!" He shouted causing my ears to ring as my insides began to burn. "I needed to cool off, you... ended everything."

"You don't know how it feels to have to choose between the two. He's my mate Ryan, I was made to protect him and love him. You don't know how hard it is to have the one person in the world who shouldn't hurt you do it repeatedly!" I countered. "Maybe I made a mistake coming here."

"Maybe you fucking did, but you're obviously here for a got damn reason. Adalaid I don't know what it is you were expecting but..." Ryan drifted letting his head drop, his blonde hair acting as a curtain to his face. "I just don't know who you want, or what the hell you want with me."

"Would you believe me if I said I wanted this all to be over?" I asked quietly trying to calm myself down and keep cool. "I don't want anything to do with Eric anymore Ryan." 

"Since when?" Ryan scoffed raising his head quickly, his face painted into angry and betrayal. "Fucking when huh?"

"SINCE HE RAPED ME AGAIN OKAY!?" I shouted, my lungs feeling as if covered in acid and my throat fell dry. Ryan's face fell from anger into shock and pity, but that's not what I wanted. "I don't want your pity okay? So don't even toss it my way."

"Then what do you want Adalaid?" Ryan asked walking closer to me and pulling my arms away from my chest. His eyes met mine slowly, but he held my gaze strong reading my emotions like an open book. His mouth parted before slowly meeting mine sending a rush of warmth over me momentarily before our lips separated.