Chapter Six

He takes my slips off when my phone rings up and I was about to ignore it and hangs up, when I see a call from "mom".
I catch my phone and answers it: -Mom!-
Ian looks up to me and we both are super scared.
-Hey Ele! I just wanted to let you know I'll come back home tomorrow afternoon. Can you bring Sophia home from school?- fortunately she wasn't coming back right now.
-Sure mom! See you tomorrow.- I hangs up and Ian smiles.

He removes his shirt revealing a proper heaven for my eyes.
I lay on him kissing his neck and he grabs my booty.
He was a god, so charming perfect and hot. I know I would never be able to get tired of his beauty and his ways to provocate me.
He finally takes my slips off and slowly  kisses me between my legs making me moan a bit.
His mouth went near my pussy so that he could almost touch it, I moan his name out with the purpose to make him hurry.

He smiles "You know what babygirl? You and I are very similar. You can't lie to me so now, tell me: Would you date me?"
"Come on" I groan.
His warm hands touch my stomach and he went to kiss my breast. "You come on. Say it."
A shiver runs all over my body and my mouth opens up without my consent and says "I would."
"You would what?" He asks, smirking.
He creates a trail of kisses from my right breast to my clitoris. Then he kisses it only once to make me come a bit.
"I would date you. " I say what he wanted me to say as much quickly as I could.
"Good babygirl."

in the following morning

I can't believe an afternoon went so quickly. Well, time flies when you .......... have fun.
The alarm woke me up and I was dressing myself when I remember it's Friday and I have to stay at school later for that detention that Katherine gave us for been caught in the Boys bathroom.

I feel so cold when I turn around and then I remember that's because I'm naked.
Ow, I forgot Ian was sleeping here and we spent a night together.
He looks cute while he's sleeping.
His phone starts to ring up and I call him but he's sleeping so heavily that he can't hear my voice.
Should I answer it?
I read the name on it and it says "Sean" it doesn't seem a girly name so I answer it.
I was going to say "I am not Ian, he's sleeping. He will call you later" when 'Sean' stops me at the first word.

"Ian, where the fuck are you?? Carter caught me and he says that if you don't pay him in 2 hours he will kill me and you'll probably be the next. Where The Fuck are you. Why don't you ansWER ME?" Sean on the phone screams and I turn around but Ian isn't on the bed anymore. I jump scared when he takes his phone roughly raging staring at me.
"I'll be there soon, hold on bro." He hangs up and hastily dresses himself.

"Who is Sean and who is Carter? Why do you have to pay him? Wh.." He stops me and say loudly "I need to go now, okay? Don't start to ask me those things. I don't want you to enter in the game." He walks towards the door.
"What the hell. Monopoly is a game, hide and seek is a game. But I don't see guns or murders there. Sooo what you call game is actually NOT a game!!" I scream at him but he slams the door leaving.