2

Randhir

Few moments ago:

I straighten my black tux one more time and run my hand through my black hairs as I put them in place. I look at my watch for the millionth time...and sigh hard.

Why for the hell sake all women take so much time to get ready.

Suddenly my phone goes off and I picked it up. Its Joe, my friend.

"Hey man." I chipped through the phone in cheerful voice.

"When are you going to bring your precious self here, don't you dare to fool me around. I told you already that I wanted you to come soon in the party because I want you to meet someone very important. Its really going to be good for our business, but no, you little lazy freak, you have to be late...." Joe roars from other side.

"Hey man. its okay we will be there, the party is not over right and I will be on time. So don't worry" I defended myself.

"I just can't believe it, the CEO of the Shekhawat enterprises is late in his own friend's party ..I mean seriously Mr. Randhir Shekhawat.. You...."

Suddenly his voice stop reaching to my ears as soon as I hear soft patting of heels behind me. I turn around to where the sound was coming from and found my newly wedded wife, coming downstairs adjusting a shinning bracelet on her wrist. My breath got stuck in my throat. I nearly gasp at her beauty.

There she is coming towards me in those hot black high heels along with black knee length dress which is hugging her all curves perfectly, her hairs tied in a bun "neat-messy bun" with few tendrils hanging loosely around her face. Her face covered with minimal makeup. Smoky eyes and lips covered by the dark shade of red. Just perfect. Only looking at her is turning me on. She is way lot different from the girls with their face painted with makeup and the countable plastic surgery they had done. They all were so annoying. But here is she. Totally different from all those. When she reach to the last stair she look up at me, her eyes meet to mine, black orbs to hazel orbs, and a smile split on her lips. It just took my breath away.

Holy hell.

I want to ripe that pretty little dress off her, right now. It is taking all my self control not to take her to our bedroom again and finish my undone husband's roles.

"sorry, I'm late" she looked down embarrassingly. " we should be get going now." She chipped moving to the main door after smiling shyly. But when she pass by me continue to pat her black heels on white tiled floor ,I began to follow her.

My breath hitched for the third time in last two minutes when I look at her back. My eyes zoomed in only to the skin on the show because of that backless dress. But the thought of others seeing what's exclusively mine made a possessive nerve tickle inside me. Before I could process my thoughts in my mind, my leg automatically follow her closely behind. I can smell the sweet scent of strawberry and vanilla. I watched closely how her hips sways in a flawless motion, her milky soft skin of back giving complexion to her black dress. Her curves perfectly defined in that black dress that stick to her body as second skin.

Is she trying to temp me..???

Then I think she is succeeding in it really well.

I'm tempted.

Or maybe I'm just a pervert.

But I don't think she is doing it intentionally. She don't know how beautiful she is. She don't even know her effects on people around her. Especially me. And no in the hell I will let any other see what's mine. I don't want other man gawk at her like hawk.

she reach the door and hold the knob but before she could turn the door knob, she was pinned to the nearest wall by me. I pinned her to the wall but without touching her, my hands rest on the wall on her either side. She gasp at the sudden movement and her eyes widen. She is beautiful.

"I think, we can just change our plans and I might consider to spend some time with my beautiful wife or As for another option, maybe I can take you here, right now, across this wall. Huh, what do you think?" I whispers huskily and my lips brushes her cheek lightly and I felt her shiver under my touch.

"I...I think we are getting late for the meeting...uhh function... Uhh party....ugh...we should go."

She fumbled with her words and she look kinda cute when she close her one eye and bite her lower lip a little.

Her lips. These lips look so inviting right now. I just want to taste them right now. I imagine them to be warm and soft as they mould with mine and I just want to turn my imagination into reality. Her skin look warm and I just want to run my cold fingers on it. But I don't want to smudge her lipstick right now as we are already getting late.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Its Joe, I'm sure.

"We should g..go.." She said more firmly this time.

No, not until I had done what I want to.

I make my way a little up towards her hair. I can see the hair pin which is keeping her bun in place. To distract her mind from my bad intentions I dip my head lower and plant to sift kiss on the neck.
O

h damn, as I expected. Her skin is soft and warm and inviting. She moans a little and from now on that's my favourite sound.

"I love when you moan, I just can't wait for the day when you will be moaning my name when.."

I took hold of the hairpin lightly but as I was about to pull it out she pushed me a little and make her way towards the door.

"We are getting late"

Damn! I run my hand through my hairs as I glance up again at her inviting back on the view. I touch my lips lightly as I can still feel her soft warm skin I just kissed a moment ago. I don't know what this woman is doing to me.

Hope you enjoyed the reading.