°Chapter 10°

"Congratulations Hina," A voice sounded from her laptop, "(L/N). You both played very well."

Ukai was on the other side of the screen, as Hina and (Y/N) talked to him from Hina's room.

"Thank you Ukai."

The three chatted for a while before they felt it was an alright time to hang up. Hina closed the laptop and put in on the desk in the room.

"Next game tomorrow," Hina sighed as they walked out the door and to the lobby to meet up with the team.

"I'm already shaking." (Y/N) said, adjusting the strap of her bag on her shoulder.

"Relax, you'll do great."

~~~~

"It was great!"

Hinata raced around the school's gym. Even though it was summer break, most school teams decided they would continue practicing. The Karasuno boys volleyball team were gathered in a circle talking about strategies and ways to improve their playing ability. Nishinoya had brought up something that (Y/N) had done in her previous game, which now brought them to this conversation.

"It was all like POW! And the ball went SWOOSH in the air and was spiked like BAM! And everyone was just RAAAAAAHHH!"

The other 11 players stared at him silently trying to figure out what part of the game he was actually talking -or yelling- about. Hinata finally stood still, slightly out of breath.

"She was great, and she's gonna be great tomorrow!"

The team shot him a questioning glance, not understanding, "who?" Daichi asked. Hinata was about to answer before he was interrupted by a tall blonde.

"I-"

"He's talking about his girlfriend." Tsukishima spoke out.

"EEEEEEHHHHH?!"

~~~

(Y/N) sneezed once the team stepped out of the gym.

"You okay?" Don asked her.

(Y/N) nodded her head smiling, "ya I'm fine, it's just a bit chilly outside."

"It's 25 degrees outside (77 degrees Fahrenheit), how are you cold?"

"I don't know, whatever let's go eat I'm hungry."

"You sound like Chris." Don mumbled.

"I don't care I'm hungry!" You replied with a yell as you ran down the street.

Sarah yelled running after you, "HEY! WAIT FOR ME YOU PIG!"

Paul sighed and pushed the girls and Will to go faster to catch up with the two others.

"SLOW DOWN, WILL YA?!"

A faint no was heard was they kept going.

~~~~~

I'm starting to realise how short this book is gonna be.

°

Instagram : @lb.bacon

°