Chapter 1

Your Pov:

" Ungrateful child! After everything I've done for you, you show up late! Die! " yelled my father.

'Ungrateful? All you ever done is beat me, so why should I be grateful!?' I screamed internally, but my throat was in too much pain from crying to even attempt to spew any of those thoughts. I don't get why he's so mad, I was just doing as I was told.

.

.

The beatings lasted about an hour more than usual, I guess he was really pissed this time or maybe just drunker than usual. He undid the cuffs that were binding me to the floor, and handed me my fresh new uniform with that warm smile he always seemed to have after beating me, it almost felt nice to see him smile, almost.

Quickly making my way to my room not wanting to get beaten again for being too slow. I undressed, and jumped into the shower.

.

.

.

After getting out of the shower I quickly got dressed, and quietly made my way to the front door, hoping he'd be too drunk to notice me leave at this point. I successfully made it to the door, and shakily reached for it only to be stopped by his voice.

"Oh and (Y/n)?"

'Shit, of course he heard me' . I cursed myself thinking I should've taken the window.

"Yes, Father?" I asked turning around to face the man who was currently sitting on the liquor stained couch.

There was a short silent pause before he spoke up again, turning to face me from his position.

"...Have a nice day at school honey." He said once again with that smile, instantly going back to the beer he was previously nursing only seconds before.

Once again, I replied with a "Yes Father" then made my exit from the hell I only knew to call my home, and unto the one I called school.

'Maybe school will be better this time.' I thought to myself only praying that it would be better than the last.

.

.

'This is it.' I looked up to see my new school...Karasuno.