Petrificus Totalus

Clover cried out in surprise, grabbing her wand from her coat pocket in an attempt to fight back. "S-sir... is this really what you w-want?" She choked out, his blade cutting into her flesh.

"Exactly so. When all you... monsters are dead, we'll finally have peace here." He nodded to assure himself and pressed the knife deeper into Clover's skin.

Clover winced, and tried to stay strong and quickly think through which spell would work best.

She pulled her wand out and aimed it at his chest. "Petrificus Totalus."

Harold froze in his spot, his harsh words unable to be spoken, his body tumbling to the ground. 

"We're nearly the same, Mister Gorgon. Only I would never kill another person. Obliviate." Clover whispered. She dropped his knife on the ground. "And that hurt, you cruel bastard."

Newt having heard the commotion, ran in the room, wand bared with Pickett and for some reason Stella on his shoulder too. "Who... who's there?!"

Clover stifled a laugh with the unconscious man on the ground and the slight cut on her neck. "Some form of 'breaking and entering'. Tried to kill me, the dirty soul."

Newt felt anger pour into him at someone, a muggle even, trying to hurt Clover. His delicate Clover. "Are you alright, dear?" He frowned and examined her neck.

She took his skittering hand, moving all over her body to check for wounds and gently kissed it. "I'm fine. All taken care of. Except... er... how do we get him out of here?"

"I'll give a call to Tina. She'll figure something out, I'm sure." Newt told her with a soft, quirky smile.

~ ~ ~

"How did he even find you in the first place?" Tina arched a brow in confusion.

"I'm not quite sure, actually. He didn't really say." Clover thought back to the previous events.

"Odd, truly odd." Newt said as a few MACUSA workers hauled the man out.

"Thank you for the call. I'll see you later, Newt."

Clover frowned while she thought about. "Now that I think more deeply into it... I did drop my MACUSA magic license right while I passed the law firm..."

Newt pecked her cheek gently to try and calm her down before she worked herself up into a daze. "Let's figure it out later, love. It's late and I'm tired."

Clover giggled as he swept her off her feet and carried her off to her room. "I am too."