Ending #1 (Eyeless Jack)

Flashback:

Cold water hit you and began filling in through your nostrils, ears and mouth. The cold water numbed you to unconsciousness instantly. Last thing you heard was someone yelling out your name... Hey, at least you got him to safety... right?

~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

"Y/N!!! Baby!!" He cried as he got up. He couldn't think of anything, at all. He needed to save her. He took off his hoodie and people suddenly realized he was going to jump in. Some ran to him but it was too late. He dived right in. Since he isn't normal, the water wasn't really cold to him. He looked around and saw her in the distance. Immediately, he was swimming towards her. He saw her body sinking, her hair flailing all around her. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly open. She looked beautiful in his eyes. She always was... The lower she sank, the faster EJ swam. 'Please not today...' He thought, 'Not when the ring is finally here...' After swimming so far, he caught her by the wrist. His oxygen was running low and all that panic was plain adrenaline. He put her arms on his shoulders, held her on by one hand and quickly tried swimming up. He didn't realize how deep he swam, his chest is already tightening. 'Almost... there!' He began swimming harder, faster.

His vision was getting blurry, dark spots were in the corners in his eyes, however there was hope. A rope tied to a medium sized rock sunk beside him. The humans were helping him... He gripped that rope as hard as he could and tugged on it. Right after, the people began pulling the on rope. In ten seconds flat, they pulled EJ and Y/n right to the surface. He gasped for large breaths air as soon as his head popped out of the water. The people began cheering once they saw his girl on his back and continued pulling on the rope until the two were on land. Once they were completely out, EJ laid her down. Her face was extremely pale and frostbitten. He knew she was on the edge of death, if not already dead. She needed to live... She had to for him. He clasped his hands together and pressed them on her chest. He began doing CPR. People began circling them in either excitement or worry. Y/n didn't show any indication of life. She laid there as EJ began crying a bit at the no results. "Please wake up, baby..." He sniffled, "Please..."

He did this for almost 45 minutes. People were calling police, giving him pats on the back, some even tried to pull him away. His little tears at first turned into large sobs now. He knew she was gone. He knew it was hopeless and he wanted to still try and save her. He couldn't though and it was eating him up alive. "Baby... I know you probably can't hear me but I need you to listen." He sobbed quietly, "You see, I was going to propose." People gasped. He reached for his hoodie and pulled out a box. "I was going to give you the best day ever..." A box made of smooth leather with the name Y/n carved in white cursive. "A day you would remember and smile at..." He opened and pulled out the blue shining ring. It glowed as the rays of the sun hit it just right. "I would have gotten down on one knee and asked the question on the middle of the damn ice..." EJ took the ring out and slides onto your ring finger. "And now you left me. You are leaving me to ROT and DIE here!! Even though you never gave a care about how I kill or what I eat, I STOPPED FOR YOU! I STOPPED EATING KIDNEYS AND I STOPPED KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE I WANTED MORE OF MY TIME WITH YOU!! I LOVE YOU, Y/N!! I NEED YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK. YOU ARE MY LIFE SOURCE. I SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS WHEN I SAVED YOU FROM SUICIDE AND I'M SAYING THEM AGAIN! So please..." He breathed out at the end, his voice strained from the shouting as tears drowned his face.

He scooped you up and held you close to his bare chest. He closed his eyes and didn't dare open them. He heard the distant cries of sirens and knew his time is running short. "Love me the same way when up there. I'm not ready to say goodbye..." And as he said that he suddenly stood up. His feet ran to the water and he dived in, his lover in his arms. This time, he wasn't saving anyone. No... he was embracing the feeling of acceptance. Acceptance of pain and misery. Not for long though. He opened his eyes to see no rope being brought down to save him or any muffled cries of panic. Instead he saw the group of blurry people looking down at him, watching him as he allowed the water to suffocate him and burn his throat and lungs. His vision burned too and he hoped it would burn faster to not glare at the face of monsters. The monsters who would rather watch him suffer than help him all because he's different. Hey, at least his one and only is joining him in the end right...?

At least she was happily safe in his arms... That's what he always wanted.... A happy Y/n...

~~~~~~~

I have never been so disappointed with myself!! I am so embarrassed at this piece of sh*t I call writing! I sometimes wonder if your comments are just you giving me pity because that's how bad I hate my writings. This chapter is a big disappointment and I can't work on my laptop because of it due to being a pain in my ass and broken. I wasn't really impressed with my last chapter in ''Yes... Jeff The Killer is my bro" either. I mean yes I wanted to give you a Christmas gift to say thank you but I just wish it was.... Better. I still suck when it comes to writing and I can't understand how you stick with me on here. So thank you for staying and I'm sorry you're having to stay. I just wish I can improve a bit to not eye rape you all the time. Anyways I am leaving. See ya readers...