17

"Listen here, Emma, My mother is witch. so... dont even bother trying," Said Klaus who put me down. Klaus had an angry look upon his face.

When I looked around, it seems like I was in his home. Or a house with a family in it but he evict them, I looked at the time which showed it was time to go back to class in 15 minutes. Oh my god. But then it's History. I won't lie but I did love History.

I sighed loudly when I saw three men entering the room. "Meet my brothers. You already know Elijah. This is Finn the mummy's boy."He tapped on the man's shoulder who shugged his hands off and then he went to the other man. "This is Kol, the family narcissist". Kol just winked at me. Oh my god... seriously I don't care about your family. But Kol seems charming.

I just want to go back to school. I gave a poker face.

Just at that very moment, a woman came in. Probably the mother. "Mother, this is Emma, My date." SAY WHAT?! DATE TO WHAT!?

"You looked beautiful , child. I'm Ester." She said, holding her hand up front. She did not seems very normal. I meant, she seems a little odd. I could already see in her eyes.

I shook her hand firmly and gave a genuine smile that in my heart, I just want to get it over with. "Thank you Ester. My name is Emma Gilbert." I introduced myself. She did not seems surprise when I uttered my last name.

"Well dear, I'm going to excuse myself now... I will see you tomorrow night," Ester said before she left. I sighed and looked dead serious at Klaus, with my arm folded. He was just smiling away.

What was this Hybrid thinking? I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door but Kol stopped me. I gave a sarcastic smile and walked passed him but then Klaus sprinted in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked, I was clear unhappy.

"Be there." Klaus ordered.

"You don't own me."

That hit the spot. He choked me.

"Be there!"

Now I'm pissed. Just a light rubbing of my thumb against my index finger, he released me and then cupped his head.

I smiled, followed by walking to the front door.

"If you are not there, I WILL start hurting every person that you love!" He provoked.

"You are an arse, you know that? I'll be there...You hurt mine, I'll hurt yours back, double. Okay?" I spat back.

Without wasting more time, I opened the door and walked out of the door and watched as Klaus shut the door behind me.

*Klaus
"Not in a million years." I heard she uttered. My eyes went wide. Quickly, I opened the door to see she had already gone. How was that possible. It was only 2 seconds when I closed the door. Something was fishy. She had that secret buried in her brain and mouth tightly sealed. I knew she had.

"This witch is something...." I commented as I walked back into the family room and sat in the arm chair. Elijah looked at me, digging my thoughts out of my brain to my mouth. Kol followed. Finn could not care less. "She said, not in a million years. She is going to stand me up. This witch is something! She better don't or I swear-" I started, punch the side with my fist onto the arm chairs but the narcissist cut me off. He always had to do that. Just for a moment, keep your mouth shut.

"You swear you will what? Stab her and put her in a coffin? What a waste. So gorgeous. I'll tap that." Kol mocked me. Elijah smiled, realising it was ironic to stab her when she would just die.