~7~

"Luh what the hell are we doing here? I swear if this is just some hoe so I can get over my baby then just drive me back home."

"Just shut up and follow me Samantha."

"Luh what the hell, are we breaking in?! How do you know the code? And how the hell do you have a key."

"Ok Sam, stop asking so many questions. I'm going to need you to be very silent for about two minutes, think you can do that?"

"Yes bu--"

"Shhh"
-
"Don't shoot me."

"Shut up Luh, you don't have to say it every time you enter my house."

There she was my perfect baby. The one I've been looking for, for months. She's standing in front of me, I'm frozen. She's so beautiful. She hasn't changed a bit.

"Surprise Samantha!"

"Sam...baby.."

"Babygirl, it's really you. Luh..how did you know?"

"I'll explain later, don't you two wanna hug or talk or do something?"

My baby, standing right in front of me. It's a miracle. I wasn't going to waste anymore time. I hugged my baby and held her like I never did before. Here she is, crying into my chest with a onesie on and I couldn't think of a more beautiful person in this world.

"Oh Sammy, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too."

"I'm going to wait in the backyard. I'll come back in a few minutes."

"Luh, thank you."

"Anytime."

"Babygirl, I've missed you so much. I love you. I always will."

"God, I love you so much Samuel. This is breaking my heart."

"Why? Why is this breaking your heart baby?"

"Because I fucking hurt you, and you still love me. It fucking breaks me to see you, but at the same time it makes me fucking happy, you're the love of my life and I don't know how much longer I could've gone without seeing you."

"Baby I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you 1000 times. Please never let me be stupid and leave you again. Baby don't cry, you're making me break into pieces."

"I'm sorry, this is just so unreal to me, after almost eleven months, you're back in my arms and never leaving again, hopefully."

"I'm never leaving you Sammy."

"Can I kiss--"

I didn't have time to finish my sentence. My lips instantly crashed with hers and nothing had ever felt so right. I had my baby back for good. This is the feeling I missed the most.

"You look beautiful Kourtney."

"I look like trash, my makeup is running, my hair is in a bun and im in a onesie. You on the other hand look so handsome. I almost forgot how good looking you are."

"You're gorgeous."

"I've missed you Sammy. I've missed everything about you. I'm so sorry for leaving. I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I'm sorry for never responding to you, I'm sorry for being a terrible person."

"You're not a terrible person, I love you so much. I have a question though, were you at the party last night?"

"Yes, and we made direct eye contact. As soon as I saw you my whole world stopped baby."

"Why didn't you come talk to me? How long have you been here? How did Luh know where you were?"

"How about we bring him back in and we'll explain everything."
-
"You two weren't together, were you?"

"Of course not Samantha."

"OK I'll explain everything. Jack came to New York to see me and I was originally going to move to Maine and get a new start but he said that was selfish. So I decided to come back with him. We were going to take a cab when we got here but Nate insisted on picking up Jack and Derek was with him. I wanted to see you as soon as possible but Nate and Jack said that it would probably be a bad idea. I don't know when they planned on having us see each other again but I'm glad Derek went against their word and brought you here."

"Yeah I thought it was stupidest idea, but Jack and Nate insisted we keep her a secret for awhile. You two talk about each other a lot and your love is so rare, plus I tried hitting on her and she wouldn't budge. I had some pretty smooth pick up lines too."

"Why am I not surprised you tried hitting on MY girl. I hate them. I hate them for making me think I was an idiot. I can't be mad at Jack though. He's the reason you're here baby."

"Kourts we bought--Sam?"

"Sam it's not what it looks like."

"Luh, what the hell happened."

"What happened is that, you and Jack are idiots for trying to keep them away longer than they already were. Plus y'all are fucked for making Sam think he was stupid. Sam really loves her and it really hit a spot when we was telling me how much she means to him."

"I'm not mad at either of you."

"You're not?"

"No, I got my baby back, that's all that matters. Plus you're the reason she's here today. But it is pretty fucked up that y'all made me think I was stupid."

"Well, how are you feeling Kourts?"

"I'm feeling amazing. He's here, you're all here and that's all I've ever wanted. I've wanted my family back. Plus I was getting scared living here all alone."

"Can we call G?"

"Oh I miss him."

This is all I've wanted in a long time, I've wanted my baby back by my side and my friends with me. I've wanted to find my happiness again, and I've got it all right here.

"I can't wait for Jack to get here. We have a pretty amazing story to share."

"I love you handsome."

I haven't heard that in awhile, she makes my whole word stop when she looks into my eyes. She's my happiness.

"I love you more princess."

*°*°**°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
They're back together :))