Seven Minutes - BajanCanadian (Mitch)

*GRAPHIC GRAPHIC PREPARE FOR SEXINESS*

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!" Everyone yelled and opened the door to reveal Adam and Alesa, both with messed up hair and clothing. They both walked out, hand in hand, and to the back of everyone, standing next to me. I giggled and stood in front of Alesa, I fixed her hair to somewhat close to what it was before and fixed her clothes a bit and did the same to Adam. He stopped my hand as I was going towards his hair.

"Don't bother. It'll just get messed up again later." He smiled and winked at his girlfriend.

I could help but laugh, though I didn't expect it to be my loud cackling laugh, somewhat close to Adam's. I quickly put my hand over my mouth and didn't look behind me to see who was looking.

I giggled into my hand and stood next to Alesa again.

Here I stood , in the house of my best friends. Ian, Jerome, Quentin, Adam, Ty, Jason, Mitch and recently Adam's girlfriend, Alesa, moved in.

Jerome reached back into the SnapBack full of names. He giggled as he unraveled one of the names.

"Mitch aaaaaannndd" he stuck his hand back in and full out laughed when unfolded the last other name. "_________." Both Mitch and I blushed.

I had told Jerome last year I liked Mitch, he's told me a couple of times that Mitch liked me back, but I always thought he was joking and shrugged it off.

Jerome took both of out wrists and pull us into the closet. I gave him the death glare before he shut the door. "Time...starts....NOW!!" He yelled and something was slid under the door. I curiously picked up the small square package.

I laughed to cover up my blushing and threw the condom at Mitch, him laughing too. Our laughing died down after a few seconds and I noticed Mitch was closer than he was to start with. I took a step back, tripping over a shoe and falling up against the wall.

Mitch giggled and closed up all the space between us. He chuckled, lowering his voice and his minty breath hitting my nose. I blushed and linked my hands behind his neck as one of his hands was up against the wall and the other around my waist.

We met each other's faces in the middle and we kissed, his hand sliding down to my ass. I broke the kiss, whispering in his ear. "I've liked you for years."

He whispered back in mine. "I've loved you for years."

He chuckled darkly as I blushed, and pushed me more up against the wall, grinding his bulge against my body.

I let out a quiet moan and he smirked, running his hand up my shirt, cupping my boob. I rest my head against the wall, him kissing my neck now. I bit my lip, hard, holding back loud moans.

I felt him smile against my skin, his hand now trailing down to the brim of my pants. He pulled away from my neck and used both hands to unbutton my pants, pulling them down just a bit.

"3 minutes left!!" I heard Jerome say from outside the door.

Mitch just smirked and slowly guided his hand into my underwear, his warm hand comforting.

He touched my folds then soon found his way to my clit. I let my head rest against the wall, him taking the advantage for his lips to get to my neck again. This time, he wasn't just kissing but once he found the sweet spot on my neck he sucked on it, making the pleasure from his hand, intensify.

His two fingers, rubbing back and forth across my clit, it felt too good. He soon found the sweet spot on my clit and the last couple of minutes went by fast. He pulled his hand out of my underwear as everyone outside counted down from ten.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

Mitch kissed me on the lips, then brought his fingers to his lips and licked then clean, keeping seductive eye contact.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

I hurried and pulled my pants back up, trying to button them, but Mitch put his hand on mine.

"Don't bother." He whispered and winked at me as the door flew open.

My face instantly went red but a dry hand held onto mine and Mitch walked me upstairs, not making eye contact with anyone and having a smirk on his face.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

HAIIII LONG TIME NO SEE!!! Thanks for still supporting my imagines and getting me to 17 THOUSAND READS!! That's mind blowing, I love you all so much :)

And I am so sorry for not posting!!! I have an addiction to Minecraft..

I hope you enjoy this very sexy imagine :)

OH YEAH!!! If anyone reads this, I wanna do Jordan (CaptainSparklez) Next! Message me ideas!!! PLEASE!!!

Once again, thank you ;)

xxSS