chapter 4. (r)

Fast?

What is going fast?

I have controlled everything. Planned everything. What is fast?

Sure yes, I admit, things are going fast but isn't it good?

"So, you wanted to take the things slow. " I ask her when I find her playing with her fingers, nervously.

She glance up at me with the same innocence as ever.

"Kinda.......u know....I mean.....yeah....I think..yeah but its OK ....not going slow...I mean ughh..... Its so soon. ...you know...no you did ...Okay wait....." She shutters badly and my lips split into a smirk and then I chuckle lightly at her antics. I place my finger on her oh-so-soft red plump lips.

You  just need an excuse to touch her. Mock my subconscious mind.

Of course, she is my wife, who is trying to convince me to take the things slow when I'm desperately planning to take her dress off every time I look at her.

"Its okay. Just calm down, take a breath." I chipped and found her getting visibly relax. She was worried about my reaction.

So she want to take the things slow. I need to think about what are the "things" exactly she mean here.

"Things?"

"ithoughgyouwouldfreekout..t."

She mumble still unaware of the fact that my finger is still on her lips and I didn't get even a word she said. Maybe because I was too busy in enjoying the movement of her lips against my finger still resting on her lips.

I'm definitely becoming a pervert whenever I'm around her. I laugh as she look so adorable while saying all that alphabets she said.

Now you can remove the finger from her lips, you creepy human being. Mocks my subconscious mind.

I remove my finger from her lips even when I didn't want to. I encourage her to repeat what she said. "What you were saying?"

"I was asking that....you are okay? Because I thought you would freakout." She whisper slightly and chuckles nervously.

"But why would I freakout. Even  why should I freakout?" I ask totally confused why she thought I would freak out. Why Am I suppose to be freak out?

"No, not literally freak out. Just I thought you want all "that" and.."those" things. So.." She chipped lowering her eyes. That and those?

"What that and those ? " I asked while moving to left when signals go green.

"you know the "things" in  relationships." She chipped looking nervous playing with her fingers again as she peek from her one eye to look my reaction while I'm here quite confused. Things? that? those? what?

Oh wait ! I think I got it.

Maybe I just scared her by my not so innocent moves back on the house when I pinned her against the wall. I feel excited by only thinking about doing " things " with her. But a mischievous idea strike my mind.

"What are you talking about? I don't get it. Please elaborate this things a little. Will you?" I chipped acting all innocent like ten year old boy. Her eyes widen suddenly and I hide the smile splitting on my lips.

"I ......" She started.

" you...." I encouraged.

"We have reached. Granny must be waiting for us, right?" She chipped suddenly changing the whole topic. I park the car and turn off the engine. But I still don't want her to go in the party with her bare back on the view where her milky-white-soft-skin on the show which I want to.....my God. This is insane. We have reached the destination and she is so eager to run away from me that she unlock the door before I can. I think I really scared her off by my uncontrollable attraction towards her. She began to open the door when I stop her

"Hey wait!!" I chipped and rushed to her side and hold the door open for her. I offer her my hand and she accept it heartily, giving her oh-so-innocent smile and my heart flew away from my ribcage.

"Let's go." I said and put my hand on her lower back and notice her shudder on our skin to skin contact. But she didn't protest.

Don't worry I feel it the same way. Shivers and shudders.

But she trust me. She thinks that I will understand her point of taking the things slow.

But I'm not taking her on the backseat of my car and let my desires taking over my senses, isn't that's enough for trusting.

Mocks my mind.

The thought is so arousing and appealing. Now I have to forget this image if I don't want to sleep peacefully tonight.

Hope you enjoy the chapter...