Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part 2.

Scarlett.

I was giddy with anticipation.
My feet had an extra bounce to it as I walked side by side Rage.
I have never been to an Island!!!!

We were ushered into a black Limo by the guards as soon as we got off the plane.
"How will we get to the island?" I ask Rage, with my face mushed into the window glass as I looked into the empty streets of 4 am morning.
"We have boats waiting for us." Rage replies. I turn in my seat to look at him. His eyes were glued to his cellphone as he scrolled through things and typed something.
"We are going through the sea?" I ask him.
"Yes. Its an hour journey from the main land to the island." He replies.
"When did you get this island?" I ask him.
"When I planned to marry you!" Not once did he look at me as his eyes stayed on his cellphone. A frown clear on his face from thinking hard.
"Whats wrong?!" I ask him.
He stops what he is doing and averts his gaze to me.
His face turns emotionless.
"Nothing." He says just as emotionlessly.
"You don't need to lie to me, Rage." I frowned.
"I am not fucking lying for Christ sake!!" He frowns too.
"Than what are you doing on your phone for so long! You look like you are fighting with someone." I remark.
"Thats because, the idiots forgot to get the groceries for our stay at the island and I don't know whether I should stop the car and get it myself and risk our safety. Or starve you to death." He says in a defeated tone, pinching the bridge of his nose.
I take his cellphone from his hand and read the messages where he is sending some real nice colourful words to a man who is supposed to be the captain of the team who came here to keep us protected during our honeymoon.
I quickly type in a message all the while Rage is frowning like a child.

"Stop the car at the nearest store. We will get the stuff we need. And sorry for my husband's outburst. Its his time of the month again!!"
- Mrs. Díaz.

"You are not sending that message." Rage scowls but before he can snatch the phone from out of my hand, I hit the send and smiled like cheshire cat, tossing his phone on his lap.
"Stop worrying so much. We are in the middle of nowhere. Nobody is going to attack us at 4 am in the morning!" I snap.
His paranoia was pissing me off.
He snorts and looks out the window.
I slide closer to him, taking his face in between my palms I kiss his lips.
"Stop worrying so much. Okay? I am right next to you." I assured in a whisper, looking him in the eyes.
He sighs and gives a nod.
When he opens his eyes again, his dark lusted gaze meets mine.
"I just can't wait to have you all to myself." He whispers in a husky tone.
Blush creeps up my cheeks and I shake my head.
He just has to make everything dirty.
"You're too old to be this dirty." I retort. He chuckles.
"I am NOT that old. And let me remind you. You were the one begging for this old man's cock just few hours ago." He says wiggling his perfect eyebrows in a teasing manner.
I bet I was looking like a red tomato by now.
I frown and fold my arms under my breasts.
"Aww....is my princessa, embarrassed?" He coos in my ear, tickling my sides. I squirmed and giggled.
"STAHHHPPPP..." I whined.
Atleast he has stopped brooding...

When the car stops at nearest 24/7 store, I hop out without Rage which makes him scowl deeper.
But I smile sweetly to make him calm down.
He puts his jacket around my shoulders when I start shivering from the cold.
Taking me by my waist, we both enter the store.
Grabbing the end of my dress, I make Rage hold it as I pull the shopping cart around the big store and got everything that we needed for our stay!
"How long are we going to be here?" I ask him as he is obidiently following me around everywhere with the long ends of my skirt in his hands.
"As long as you want!" He answers.
He is really helpful, I tell you.
Note the sarcasm.

After paying for everything the guards fill in the bags of our things into the car and we again take off for the port.

As soon as we reach, we are taken to a deck filled with motor boats.
"Are the guards coming with us?" I ask him.
He kisses my cheeks and does not answers as he talks in Spanish with poor captain who had to face his wrath not too long ago.

The bright blue expensive looking motor boat is filled with our luggage and groceries all the while Rage holds me close to him.
"Can you swim baby?" He asks me.
I shake my head in a no, nervously. I hope he is not planning to drown me in a romantic gesture because I can assure you I am going back home the moment he thinks pushing me in the cold water is a romantic honeymoon gesture.
Stupid crazy old hormone driven evil moody bastard.
"Don't worry. I will teach you. I just needed to know to make sure before I take you on the boat." He says kissing my forehead.
Once he gets into the boat, He raises his arms towards me to help me in. I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up and helps me in.
"You do know how to ride this thing right?" I ask him. He looks at me and smirks.
"I happen to be a licensed pilot." He informs me raising an eyebrow with a teasing grin.
"This is a goddamn boat." I screeched.
He laughs and takes me in his arms.
"I am just kidding baby. Trust a little. Will ya?" He says kissing my cheek. I scowled in response.

If I die.
I will make sure I come back as a ghost and haunt him for life.
Lets see how this bastard gets laid after me!
He thinks joking about my swimming skills is funny!
Ill show him funny when he dies off with a rotten dick.

I watch as all our other guards fill into the remaining motor boats and wait for Rage's signal.
Taking me in between him and the steering wheel, my back to his front, Rage starts the boat and with a kick we are off into the sea with our men following us closely behind.
I could see the sun peeking in the horizon. I was in awe of the beauty of the ocean and the sky.

Rage speeds onto the water like an expert.
Wow.
Licensed he is!
I look behind me, up at him.
"How do you know where to go?" I ask him.
"Memorised the map." He answers with his gaze not leaving the ocean ahead of us.
Genius he is!
Excitement fills me in. And my not so healthy courage.
"Rage. I want to ride the boat too." I ask in a whiny voice, loving the way the air swept around us.
He looks down at me and grins.
"Take the wheel." He guides. I take the wheel and he wraps his own upon mine and guides me into steering it.
"Rage. Faster" I squealed happily.
And faster we went.
"Do you love it baby?" He shouts laughing at my childish excitement.
"Yes." I squeal.

I see a row of islands not to far ahead and let Rage take the wheel as I was not to confident driving around things we can hit if I am not too careful or experienced.
"Which one is ours?" I ask him.
"All of them." He answers.
My mouth gapes open.
"All of them?" I ask. There must be around twenty-thirty small islands with cottage like houses in them.
"I needed to make sure we are safe during our stay. So I bought them all. Small groups of our men will stay in each of them. Make sure nobody comes in. And keeping an eye out for strange things. Ours is in the far back. Secluded and private. Its not visible due to the cliffs thats surrounding it." He informs me.
"Wow" I whisper.
He takes "caveman" to a whole new level.
One by one, each of the boat filled with a small group of man steer away towards their assigned island while me and Rage drove away further ahead.
I knew we reached our own once we were 2 miles away from the other islands, entering the huge beige cliffs with small green trees on them.
"Your new home, Mrs. Díaz." Rage whispers in my ear huskily as we see a small island filled coconut trees and whatnot. With A BEACH.
Reaching to the shore, Rage takes off his shoes and folds the end of his pants, steps down barefoot in to the water, and pulls the boats on to the sand.
He comes back to me and raises his arms to help me down.
Once safely in his arms, he helps me down on the soft beach sand.
The beautiful morning, a wonderful cottage house, blue water, green trees surrounding us.
And the most beautiful of them all.
My husband.
My Rage.

Everything A newly wedded happy wife could ask for.