SPECIAL CHAPTER: Backspace first birthday

SO, two days ago (December 18th, 2016) marks the first Anniversary of Backspace! A year ago, I had nervously published my first epistolary-style story that I never expected to have such good reviews, feedback and reads! I can't believe people read this story OMG.

This is story is certainly most memorable and most nostalgic book I've ever writtenin my life. And late last night it reached #1 in fanfiction. LIKE WHAT? GUYS thank you all for your undying support for this book and you guys deserve some extras to read! <3 This chapter contains two short, deleted, full-chapter scenes from backspace. Taehyung's POV.

• • •

first meeting (taehyung's pov) —  july 22, 2014

"Taehyung-ah," I turned my head to the side after hearing Jimin whisper my name from beside me. "Good news. Do you know that pretty girl we were secretly stalking and taking pictures of? I'm finally going to reveal to you her name. It's Lee Miyun and her class is opposite to ours so we can see her often," He playfully said as he nudged my arm.

I glared at him. "Stop dragging me into this, Jimin, I'm not that interested to know her name or anything, she just looked nice," I non-chalantly blunted and turned away. "Why don't you go for her since you seem so much into her, huh?"

"What? No way, Miyun is like a sister to me. Besides, I like someone else," He defended with his arms forming a cross figure in front of him. I just gave him one last stare and didn't reply, leaning my head against the wall beside me while waiting for the minutes on the clock to pass by without falling asleep.

After the last period ended and the whole class was dismissed, I hurriedly packed my things away and put up my gray hoodie. I leaned on my left side a little whist carrying the weight of my bag on my right using only one strap.

I stopped, looked around the hallways, left and right to see if there are any people on the way. The quieter, the better. And the more I'll be able to take time on my walking. I really don't want to see my parents, knowing that they'll just be arguing again and tell me to just lock myself in the room. I'll always stay quiet because I will never have the say in anything.

Being rebellious is plain immature and tiring, to be really honest. It's not that they're abusing me or anything, they're abusing themselves. Not that it hasn't affected me or anything,

After double-checking the empty coast, I positioned myself in the middle of the hallway with my hands inserted inside my pockets. I solemnly sauntered the halls with my hoodie tipped down, my gaze planted on the ground and nowhere else.

It wasn't long until I felt something bulky and heavy fly in the air, abruptly hitting the top of my head. What.. the heck?

I let out a groan with my hand on my head, rubbing it in circles in hopes of carressing the pain away. Yet after a few seconds, the stinging pain was immediately replaced by annoyance. My eyes widened upon looking at the familiar flower patterns that were situated on the bag's surface.

I turned around with my hand on my head and saw the girl Jimin was talking about earlier.

For some reason my heart started fluttering a bit, and at the same tme I was incredibly pissed. I've been noticing this girl for like two months now, yet I have never really talked to her. I know nothing about her except for a little bit of her talent and what people said abut her. That's why she caught me eye.