15.

THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR CAME AND LEFT QUICKLY and Aquila could not express how grateful she was when her final OWL exam had come to an end. Soon enough, they were all packed up and ready to go on the last day of school.

"NO. MORE. SCHOOL!" Eliza shouted as the two girls were making one last trip down to the Black Lake before they had to leave. Aquila chuckled at her friend's antics before reminding her that they did have two more years after this. Eliza pouted in return, "Why must you ruin my fun?

Aquila smiled at her best friend, "Just keeping you realistic."

The Ravenclaw duo sat down by the edge of the lake with their shoes kicked off and socks removed as they dipped their feet into the cool water of the lake. Sighing, Aquila laid back on the ground as she took in her surroundings. She sure would miss this. Her freedom.

"Quill, so I was thinking that maybe you could come stay at my place for a few days?" Eliza offered, her blue eyes focused on the clouds rolling by in the sky above. Aquila smiled at the idea, "I don't see why not. You'd better write me though."

The blonde Muggleborn rolled her eyes, "When do I not?"

Both girls smiled at each other before turning their attention back to the sky. They sat together in a comfortable silence which was inevitably broken by Peter.

"Ladies, ladies. I have come to rescue you from your boredom."

"More like destroy our chance at relaxation," Aquila muttered so only she and Eliza would hear. The blonde snorted before they both turned to Peter. Raising an eyebrow, Eliza questioned him, "To what do we owe this pleasure? Or more so, what do you want?"

Peter's hand flew to his chest as he feigned hurt, "What? Can I not come see my two favorite Ravenclaws because I want to see them?"

The two girls shared a look before shifting their gazes back to Peter, "No."

He smiled, a grin that was brighter the sun in the sky, "Alright, you got me. I want to do a last minute Honeydukes run, you girls willing to come with?"

Aquila laughed, "We're never really willing but we always come with, right Liz?"

"Always, Quill. Always"

The trio made their way inside the castle to the secret passageway that led straight into Honeydukes. As quick as they could, they crept their way into the sweet shop's cellar and giving Peter their orders and money, the two girls watched and waited as he snuck into the shop, bought the stuff and snuck back into the cellar.

Like a pro.

Ignoring the possible grazes and bruises that might have formed from how fast she was moving, Aquila kept moving with the motivation of the fact that the carriages would leave without them if they weren't there (though that wouldn't be a problem for Aquila, in all honesty).

The trio emptied out from the passageway back onto the corridor and were grateful that there were still students running around, gathering things last minute. As they made their way to where their trunks were stood, Eliza asked, "Quill, how'd you find out about that secret passageway anyway?"

Aquila turned to the blonde and explained that the Prewetts had given her a small map plotting a few shortcuts around the castle. "They don't have all of them, 'cause I know a few myself but I can always add it in or something."

Eliza nodded, sucking on a Sugar Quill, "That's really cool, though. Of the Prewetts. Did they mention how come?"

The Black girl nodded, "They said it's because they were leaving and they wanted to make sure the pranking legacy of Hogwarts was in good hands. Don't know why they didn't send it to Sirius though."

Oh, but speak of the devil and he shall appear. For as she mentioned his name, she could his loud laughter bouncing off the hallways. Peter, Aquila and Eliza quickly picked up their things and made their way into a carriage, prepared to go home.

Except for Aquila.

She wasn't going home; she was going to hell.

this is short and bad and

i hope to make up for it eventually