Chapter 4

Your Pov:

*CRASH*

I turned my head rapidly towards the noise of breaking glass, the stench of liquor soon followed afterwards, successfully making me wrinkle my nose. I saw a dark figure standing no less than an arm's length from me ready to pounce any second.

"A-ah Father I-I thought- "

I didn't get to finish my sentence, as another bottle slammed its way onto my forehead knocking me to the ground, unfortunately giving me an immediate headache. I tried to get back up, but he had already latched onto my ankle, pulling me farther away from the door.

"P-please- "

I tried begging struggling to get away, for a drunk man he was too strong. "Now (Y/n) sweetie, I don't want to hurt you more than I'm fixing to so SHUT UP!" He tutted.

'Come on (Y/n) how do you get out of this!?' I screamed at myself internally hoping somewhere in my mind there would be an answer. Looking around the room searching for anything I could use to defend myself.

I spotted a can of air freshener and hastily grabbed it. Once Father turned to look at me again I sprayed the freshener into his eyes. Quickly making my escape, too much adrenaline is rushing through me to care about what I've just done or the effects of it.

I ran, I ran far, before I started feeling the pounding of my headache. I lifted my hand up to sort of caress my head only to jerk back and hiss at the pain the action had brought. There was some blood on my hand I'm guessing I got from when Father hit me with the bottle. At this point I was stumbling trying to find the nearest convenience store, hoping to find medicine to help ease the pain.

.

.

'Sakanoshita Store? Hope they have pain killers, and some bandages.' I sighed making my way into the store slightly squinting at the bright lights that illuminated said store it also didn't help that it smelt like cigarettes.

"*Sigh* Welcome to Sakanosh- Ack! Are you okay!?" The blonde cashier suddenly yelled at me. I didn't feel like answering so I just shook no pointing to my forehead, hoping he'd get the message.

The man nodded putting down is cigarette he grabbed a first aid kit that was under the counter, and motioned me closer. I usually don't trust strangers especially one's with disinfectants, but I could care less at this point.

.

.

After he was done fixing me up, he decided to speak:

"So, can I ask how your head got banged up like that." The blonde that I now knew as Ukai Keishin asked.

"I was jogging, stumbled, and fell on something sharp." I lied without missing a beat. I could tell he was skeptical, his eyes boring into mine like a crow hunting a spider

Taking a puff of his cigarette he said: "You're still wearing your school uniform, why would you jog in a skirt?"

'Shit, I didn't think this far.' I thought inwardly panicking at what to say next, but before I could even get a word out Ukai stopped me.

" You don't have to tell me it's none of my business anyway, but judging by the look on your face you don't want to go back...would you like to crash here for a night?" he asked.

'Stay the night here with a man I just met? Or go home, and be beaten some more?'

I looked up at Ukai, and told him I'll be staying for tonight, to which he responded by ruffling my hair and calling someone down.

"HARUNA!"

'Haruna? No, it can't be.'

A familiar coming rang throughout the store before no other than my classmate Tachibana Haruna came from downstairs. (Is there even an upstairs to this place? XD )

"(Y/n) This is my niece Tachibana Haruna."

Don't you just love how small this world is. 

Author's Noot: Reader-chan you have the shittest luck smh. Btw how Haruna is realted to Ukai will be somewhat explained in another chapter. Don't worry Tsukki will be in the next chapter I'm trying to make this relationship slow but not too slow nah mean? XD I hope you liked this if not feedback is appreciated ;3.

~Otaku-chin out~