29| Deviation

Deviation: the ability to return attacks back to where they came.

Daddy looks angry 👅👅👀👀 ^^^^

This chapter and next one is sort of a filler !!!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

"I can't pick," I pouted, tugging on one of my braids and walking past an array of formal dresses I had in my walk-in closet.

"What is this for again?" Rowena questioned, approaching me, crossing her arms over her chest.

"The Dean, Cathy, is having her fortieth birthday bash at The Ritz-Carlton. So, she invited a couple of the professors at uni-"

"Including Harry?" Rowena arched a brow at me.

"And Maximus," I smirked at her, making her roll her eyes at me and shuffle through the dresses. "Has he asked you to go with him?"

"He did," she murmured lowly, making my jaw drop, hand darting up to smack her arm. "Ow!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I demanded in a shrill voice, making her hold her hands up defense.

"I was going to eventually!" she defended herself.

"When did he ask you?" I questioned, making her bite her lip.

"While I was waiting for you outside uni, he came up to me and asked me," she said briefly, again, triggering my smirk causing her to roll my eyes. "We're not serious."

"Bullshit," I scoffed. "He clearly likes you."

"Yes Sage, 'likes' nothing more than that," she said firmly, making me shrug.

"Hey, I was just like that with Harry: in denial."

"I am not in denial!"

"Harry tells me a lot about how Maximus is completely different around you," I said out loud while pushing back a couple of dresses on the hangers, studying a silk champagne/blush colored dress that reached the floor.

"He does?" Rowena asked eagerly, making me chuckle lightly under my breath.

"Yeah, it kind of excites him to see his cold-hearted, older brother have someone who means a lot to him," I hummed in response, grabbing the dress and holding it against my body as I looked in the mirror. "How's this?"

"It's gorgeous," Rowena immediately commented with a soft smile, making me grin back at her in thanks. "And he's not cold-hearted."

"Not with you he isn't apparently," I winked at her, making her bite the inside of her cheek, trying to hide a smile. "I'm gonna try this on," I said, before contemplating on whether or not to send a picture to Harry of me in it.

"Don't send him pictures of you wearing that," Rowena immediately said, reading my mind. "Make it a surprise."

"I like that sound of that," I nodded with a smirk, before turning to face Rowena. "What dress are you going to wear?"

"Haven't decided yet," she responded, exiting the closet and flopping down onto the bed.

"Rowena! It's tonight!"

"I know! I just can't be bothered to put effort into looking presentable tonight," she said in a bored tone, playing with a loose string on her flannel as I chuckled to myself.