Afterword

Hello dear readers, thanks for following this short story! I hope you enjoyed this random burst of inspo from me. Thank you so much for the comments and votes - they mean so much to a mediocre writer like me! 

I hope that some of the messages weren't obscured, especially those in relation to war and racism. We humans have come a long way and triumphed over the worst of our humanity - unnecessary discrimination, slavery, xenophobia etc.  

It is up to us to make our future a better one! (I sound like UN's ambassador, but you get the point!) 

I wonder which of the stories, 1-7, did you like the most? 

(Do leave me an inline comment!) 

My personal favourite is 2 or 6, I think. I would definitely like to hear yours. 

Maybe one day, I'll come back here to lengthen some of the chapters, but for now, this shall be it.

Goodbye! :) 

- Annie 

Edit:

I just want to paste this picture here cos it's very difficult to get '8' ranked since it's a completed book (completed in 2016!) and I'm a nobody so this is just for memory sake hehe. Couldn't have done this without YOU. Thank you so much to everyone who has checked this out :')

 Thank you so much to everyone who has checked this out :')

(27 July 2017)

May you find the love you deserve but most importantly, love yourself first. ❤