Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)

POV - Cal

Warnings: Smexy Times

-Begin Chapter-

I ended up cuddled up on the couch with Callux, both of us laying on our sides, him the big spoon. We were watching a random movie, waiting patiently for Preston to come home. We were able to get a lot of work done today on our videos and we had also secretly began looking into finding a space for us to rent so Preston could have an office again when he moved.

We could see the difference in him when he went from his home space to his office space and me and Callux decided he needed to have those two space separated so he could get more work done.

It was about 9:30 when the door banged open, Preston's loud voice ringing through the condo.

"PAPA! BIG DADDY! I'M HOME!"

I noticed that his voice was loud and full excitement, so I am guessing that the pool party went off well.

"We are in the living room Baby Boy!" called out Callux.

We both laid there and watched as Preston rushed in, the smile on his face almost maniac. I opened my mouth to ask him what was going on, but before I could, Preston practically ran across the room, launching himself at me and Callux.

I made an attempt to maneuver myself so I wouldn't get hurt, but ended up sprawled out on the floor while Callux ended up with a hyperactive Preston on top of him.

"Preston." said Callux, laughing, "What has gotten into you? What..." Callux didn't say another word due to the fact that Preston had smashed his lips against the older, kissing him passionately. I could hear the moan Callux let out as he responded to the kiss.

I looked up from the floor and watched as Preston gripped Callux's hair tight, holding his head as they kissed aggressively, the older's own hands were gripping his back tight in response.

I felt the breath leave my body as I watched the two make out heavily. I could feel the stirring in my pants as I watched them, noting the way that Preston's hips began moving against Cal, causing me to grind my own hips against the air.

I was about to reach down and palm myself, trying to find something for my aching relief, when all of the sudden Preston detached himself from Callux, his breathing heavy as he looked down at him. I then watched his brown eyes flick over to me, allowing me to fully see his face. I could see how flushed his cheeks were, how wide his brown eyes were, and swollen his lips were also.

We stared at each other for a moment, the air around us tense as we stared deep into each other's eyes.

As if we could read each other's minds, we reacted at the same time. I sat up quickly reaching for Preston's face while Preston moved so he was slightly sitting up, his arms wrapping around my shoulders as we slammed our lips together in a hungry kiss.

I could almost taste his desperation as we kissed, our tongues entering a heated battle for dominance that Preston was surprisingly winning. It may be due to the fact that he was eager, and so desperate when we kissed, that it was throwing me off.

As we made out, I heard some movement and I cracked my eyes open to see Callux sitting up, his hands on the boy's body causing him to moan into my mouth.

I swallowed the moan greedily and changed the angle of the kiss so I could sort of see Callux's hands dipping down low on the boy's stomach before disappearing from my field of vision for a moment and then coming back up, those hands tracing that beautiful tan skin while pushing Preston's shirt up.

I moaned into Preston's mouth, having had lost all control of the kiss, allowing the boy to dominate it fully, and watched as his shirt went higher, revealing his dusky nipples. I continued to kiss Preston as if my life depended on, watching as Callux began playing with nipples causing Preston to moan loudly in my mouth, losing his claim for dominance, allowing me to take charge, my hands in his hair, pulling tightly.