Chapter Thirty Nine

Niada's Point of View

"Oh Blakey," I sang, as I walked through the long hallways, dragging my bloody fingers along the clean hallway.

The pack members made a great decision in staying out of my way, because I do not want to harm anyone besides Blake.

"He's outside," one of the omegas said, before running into a room.

Well then, guess I have to go outside.

I swung open the front door with a large bang.

"Blake!" I yelled.

"Who let the bitch out of the dungeons!" He yelled at the two guards by his side.

"I let myself out you shithead," I said smirking.

"How?" Was all he asked.

"How?" I laughed. "Naeva and I are sisters, obviously I have a little secret as well. Guess my sister took so much pain for one heck of a jackass."

"Don't say her name!" He angrily yelled, while running towards me.

I began laughing like a maniac, while raising my left hand in front of me, instantly freezing him in his tracks.

"You're a witch!" He said in shock.

"Oh no," I shook my head. "I'm no witch. I'm a whole new creature they haven't found a name for." A creepy smile mad its way onto my face.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I held my finger up.

"Ssh now."

His guards were about to come after me, but I waved my hands over them, making them fall asleep, straight into their worst nightmares.

"Now as for you, what should I do?" I wondered aloud.  "I really like Halloween and pumpkin carving, so maybe I should carve you?"

My claws extended out of my hands, blood dripping from them, because this is the first time I have ever used them.

Instantly, I ripped off his shirt, showing his six packs.

"Hmm, did you dream of Naeva touching them, or did you have one of your many pack sluts do that for you?" I questioned.

I traced my claw over them, digging into his flesh, before moving to the rest of his body, writing what he truly is in his flesh.

He was holding in his screams pretty well, but I wanted his pack to hear his cries of pain. I wanted then to know how weak their Alpha really is.

I dug all my claws in at the same time into his chest, before unfreezing him.

He tried to move, but it only hurt him even more, filling the place with his screams of agony.

They were music to my ears.

A part of me wanted to stop hurting him, to just forgive him, but a bigger part wanted me to make him suffer for hurting both my sister and I.

I clawed in his chest until my hand was around his rapid, beating heart.

"Maybe you should know what death is really like," I said, before slowly tearing his heart.

Now he shall know the true pain I have been through for so many years.