10.Suga'

T E N

"Aye we should go out tonight!" Aerin came in my room/basement.

I really wasn't complaining about my little room it was actually comfy. Aerin's mama tried her best to make me feel as comfortable as possible. To be honest with you, just having a place to sleep and hot water was fine with me. She could of let me sleep on the couch I would be as happy as a blind man that could see.

"Gotta work." I looked up from my homework.

"Man you always gotta work!" She sighed with aggravation in her voice.

"Money don't sleep and neither do I." I try focusing back on my homework.

"That's not what Ms.Clark says." Aerin mumbled, referring to me sleeping in class.

"Fuck you!" I laughed hitting her with a pillow.

"Foreal you always workin' when I get some best friend time, like damn!!"

"When I'm off." I simply stated.

"Ohh I see how it is. Who is she?"

"Who is who?" I frown, feeling mad confused.

"The other bitch you cheating on me with. Don't play dumb with my Jhonni Evans. I bet it's that high lighter, pikachu lookin' bitch." Aerin fake cried.

I knew she was talking about Cindy, which made it even more funny.

"I don't even talk to her no more, and I'm not cheating."

"Then what is it? Is it cause I'm getting fat? Huh? Huh?"

"No, it's not-"

"I'm with child, it's yours!" Aerin start getting hysterical.

"Shut up!! I'm off tomorrow we can do something tomorrow damnit!"

"Okay." She stopped, shrugging she got up walking upstairs.

Looking at the steps astonished, I shook my head.

"What the hell?" I questioned myself.

>>>>

Looking down at my newly fitted stomach, I rubbed baby lotion on myself.

"Suga' pass me the glitter." Bambi said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Can you say please?" I reached for the gold glitter eyeshadow.

"Damnit pass me the glitter please and fuckin' thank you." She said roughly.

"See now I'm really not about to get it." I faked as if I was about to put it back on the counter top.

"No no no okay okay!" She whined, poking her lip out. "Can you please pass me the glitter?" Bambi batted her pretty little hazel eyes.

"Here crybaby." I handed it to her.

"That's what I thought bitch." She snatched it.

"You ole mean fake ass, I bet I knock it out yo hand."

"Whatever bitch! You ready?"

"Yup." I fixed my mask in the mirror. "Let go get this shmoney!"

Walking out to the main part of the building, Bambi and I wait for Dj Luke to play our song.

Get Your Money x August Alsina begun, cueing is to go on stage. Touching the pole my body shivered a little from it's coldness. Ignoring the feeling, I began to do our route. Being up here on stage it's like my mind is just empty...I feel free.

Working hard for them dollar
Girl we got something in common
Making money with ballers

Finishing our dance, Roc, the money boy, collected the scattered money, taking it to the back to count.

"Suga' room four!" My boss Sweets yelled as I started walking to the back with Bambi.

"I'll be back." I told Bambi.

"No!" She grabbed me "Hell no! I'll go and you go count the money." She shoved her pile of money in my hand.

"You can't keep doin' this." I sighed.

"Yes I can and I will till I can't no more, now go." She pointed to the back.

Doing as told I continued to go to the dressing/locker room.

Bambi