11.Feelings

E L E V E N

"Man I can't wait for break I'm so tired of people!" I said as someone bump into me in the hall.

"Right tired of folk's children, these little two weeks need to bring it's ass." Aerin agreed

"Wassup?" Ryan walked up to us talking more to me.

"I'll see you later I uh-uh-"

"Uh what? Just leave, knowing damn well you a horrible liar." I shook my head.

"Fuck you!" Aerin laughed flipping me off, walking away.

"Why you been ignorin' me?" Ryan got straight to the point.

"I not ignoring you I've been working."

"Yea that's all you ever say."

"Cause that's all I ever do. Why you check for me? I'm not your girl."

"You right ma." Ryan said so relaxed.

Even though he try playing it off as if I didn't hurt his feelings, I knew I did.

"I holla' at you later." He walked off.

"Yea" I walked in my next class, not caring.

>>>>

In the middle of my wonderful sleep my phone ding loudly, underneath the pillow I was laying on.

Wyd -Fuck boy🖕🏾5:46p.m

Reading the message, I ignored it turning over I try going back to sleep. Seconds later my phone rung, without looking I knew who it was.

"What do you want?" I laid the phone on my face.

"For you to stop ignorin' a nigga damn. What the fuck did I do to you?"

"For the last time I'm not ignorin' you, I'm trying to sleep. I do have a job." I said matter factly.

"Yea you ain't gotta remind Ms. Evans."

"Don't calling me that." I smirked.

"Ms.Clark call you that. Why I can't call you that?"

"Cause." I giggled.

"Cause what?" I knew he was smirking.

"Cause I said so Mr.Gibson."

"I like when you call me Big Poppa." He said seductively into the phone.

"Stop talkin' to me." I laughed.

"Come outside." Ryan demanded.

"Please?" I raised my eyebrow, as if he could see me.

"Come outside please." He said in his normal chilled voice.

"Okay." Hanging up the phone.

I got up putting my feet into my black Nike slides. Sliding the back glass door open, I walked around the house to the front. Ryan's black mustang was parked in the driveway.

"How long have you been out here?" I question as I got in.

"Don't worry bout allat." Ryan sat back in the leather seat.

"What you want?" I sat back looking at him, patiently waiting.

"Damn why you always curvin' a nigga?"

"I'm not curvin' you. Trust me if I was I wouldn't be out here, I'll still be sleep."

"So in other words you feelin' a young bull." Ryan smiled.

"Where in between any of them words that I said I like you?" I chuckled.

"That's what I heard." I rolled my eyes at his assumption. "When you gonna tell me where you work at?"

"No, so you can bother me on the job? I think not."

"Yes that's exactly what I was planning to do."

"And that's why you'll never find out." I laughed.

"Oh Imma find out. The streets they talk." Ryan nodded his head like he was definitely gonna find out.

"You need help." I tapped on my forehead. "Talking to streets and shit weirdo."

"Ykno what I mean." He chuckled.

" He chuckled