EUNNIE SAVES THE DAY

I ran as fast as I can soon as I received a tons of messages because I'm running late for our practice. Then I finally arrived at our dorm, I went inside and knocked on the door but there was no answer.

I pulled out my phone and chatted Jeonghan.

Jeonghanniee

Jeonghan! Where are you guys? I'm infront of the dorm.. Please dont tell me you went to Pledis without me?

Then he texted back fast.

Mianhae Eunhye~ah I was about to wait for you but the boys pulled me with them. Is It ok for you to come here alone cause everyone here is very busy. Mianhae again. Don't worry I will treat you tomorrow.

I sighed and placed my phone inside my back pocket. I guess I'll just walk.. Again..

But to my luck It started raining hard.... "Aish why does this always happen to me?" I thought. Then a familiar car stopped infront of the dorm it was Jina!

"Eunhye! Come on!" Jina said, I smiled Eunnie to the rescue!
"Annyeong Eunnie" I said as I went Inside her car.
"You're really a life saver" She winked "Of course I'm an angel" I giggled.

"I thought that was Jeonghan's job." I teased making the both of us laugh.
"Him? The angel? Impossible." Jina snorted.

"What are you doing here all alone?" She asked as we drove off.

"I'm going to practice" She nodded.
"I'll drop you there ok?" I nodded
"Thanks Eunnie" I said, showing my eyesmile.

"No problemo kiddo." She said, ruffling my hair.
"One question, where's the boys?" She asked.

"They left me" I faked cried.
"Aish those pabo's left my baby cousin.. Tsk dont worry Eunhye I'll deal with them later, ok?" I nodded and smiled at her

~At Pledis Building~

"Thanks for dropping me Eunnie" As I waved at her.
"No problem, see ya!" I nodded and went inside. I was greeted by one of the staffs here.

"Annyeong Eunhye" I bowed at them "Annyeong" I said and walked to the elevator.

I pressed 3rd floor, the elevator shooked and moved upwarda. As I waited for the doors to open, I was taking my time to finish my drink. When the elevator door opened, I went to where our practice room is. I opened the door and saw the boys on the floor. Some where laying, and some where drinking water.

"Helloooo" I said, as I took a sip of my drink and closed the door behind me.

"Hey Eunhye" Joshua said, as he wiped his sweat as the others greets me back.

"So what did I missed?" I asked.
"You missed alot" As Jun took my drink and ran away with it.
"Yah! Come back here you pabo!" I said as I ran after him.
"Guys can you please stop running we still need to practice!" Soonyoung said, we both stopped running and I took the opporunity to take my drink away from Jun. I stucked my tounge to him.

"And you, Eunhye! You still need to learn the steps" Soonyoung said, he took my hand and led me to an empty space and started showing me the steps..

~~

-One hour later-

"Woah great job Eunhye! You learn so fast! I'm so proud of you!" Soonyoung praises me as he ruffled my hair.

"Well I learned from the best teacher" I smiled then he chuckled
"Thanks for the compliment" He said. Before we, looked over to the boys who are talking non-stop

"Now thats enough chit chat. Lets practice!" I said, I heard a lot of groans from the boys

"Oh come on guys! Hurry up!" I said, as I went to Seungcheol, helping up.

"Thanks Eunhye" he said, "No problemo cheol" he raised an eyebrow at me "Cheol?" I nodded

"Thats my nickname for you" I said.
"Oh and Jina said hi" I said.

"And also before I forget, Jina said you're death meat when you guys see each other again" I added and walked away from a paled S.Coups.

"Poor him" I giggled to myself.

Then we went to our places and started practicing again.

***
TO BE CONTINUED....

A/n: Vote If you like and comment what you think :D

Thanks for reading!