chapter 5. (r )

As soon as we step inside the party hall with my arm draped around her waist I was crushed in a bone crushing hug by none other than Joe, my friend. I just "hmp" at the sudden moment while Sanyukta was surely startled but she composed herself well.

"Thank god you decided to brought your Royal mighty self in my small poor party." Shout Joe and receive a tight punch on his ribs by me.

"Owwwww..... " he fake cried.

"Welcome, Sanyukta. Nice to meet you." Joe chimed. Then he broke from my the hug and totally  unexpectedly he hug Sanyukta. Now its my  time to do owwwww. I'm ready to chop off his hands which are now around her as he pull her away from my arms. She also look uncomfortable all of a sudden and chipped a small 'me too.' Seeing his hand on my her skin, I growl loudly enough to let him hear it. And he wink at me but back out. I pull Sanyukta to my side again and put my hand on her waist more possessively, while glaring at Joe. He just laugh and winks at me again and get invisible in the crowd suddenly. I look down at her and she smiles fondly at me. Gosh...she is beautiful. Then we made our way inside the hall. Many gazes turn to us. All males gawk Sanyukta like a hawk and I hold her more possessively. We made our way through the crowd.

"There she is." She chipped happily and waved at granny.

Granny look at us and smile gratefully  and we make our way to her. On reaching her, she engulf Sanyukta in a motherly hug so I had to free her from my grip and I instantly miss her presence in my arms. But soon they broke the hug and I take her back to my side.

Am I getting too much possessive?  I think I'm. But who cares? I don't.

"you both look adorable together." Said granny looking at both of us.

Hope you enjoy the chapter...