tuesday

〰

with his duffel bag draped over his shoulder, min yoongi stood by the platform just like any other day. with one hand chucked inside his pocket due to the cold, he was waiting for his train to arrive but strangely today, his mind and soul just wasn't with him. 

it was all until his phone started ringing that yoongi was forced to break out of his trance.

"yoongi-ah, your mixtape-"
"i get it hyung. i'm still working on it,"

yoongi shut pd-nim up with just merely a sentence and ending the call with him right after, he kicked a pebble which was just nice lying on the platform into the tracks.

lately, he has been missing a lot on his sleep due to the tight schedule the company had pressured him over his next release and just last night, he had been pulling an all-nighter for this current piece of work he is working on.

yoongi let out a loud sigh.

if only he can meet her again today - the reason to his sudden surge of inspiration. yoongi smiled at the thought of her and this caused him to reminisce his last encounter, with the girl whom he had met at the stairs the day before.

not to deny, yoongi was immensely attracted by her good looking features as well as her aura right at that instance and funnily for him, he had actually pictured her as a goddess who had fallen into his arms. it gave him a spark of feelings which he couldn't even describe and the closest he could get to was,

"like first love cheoreom", yoongi uttered and unknowingly, he began smiling in between his teeth. bringing out both of his hands, he then clasped them tightly together just then, before closing his eyes shut.

he was praying fervently, secretly wishing for that girl to turn up again today.

"chebal", yoongi mouthed and with that, he slowly uncovered his eyes and scanned his surroundings carefully.

to his dismay, the platform was already packed with people by now as the train was approaching and dropping his head down, yoongi shook his head out of it. taking a step forward, he was all prepared for the arrival of the train when a loud, boisterous voice from the front suddenly startled him.

"hey!"

waving a scarf at him from the opposite platform, jisoo was yelling at the top of her lungs, making it easier for yoongi to spot her from the crowd.

the poor girl was literally jumping up and down  and yoongi couldn't help but to laugh at her plight. shrugging his shoulders, he did an action to ask her what was it all about from afar.

"i-geo eoteokkke?", asked jisoo and yoongi saw that she was actually referring to his scarf.

"you can-", but before yoongi could reply her fully, the train in the middle just had to wheeze past them, separating the two.

"keep it,"