RECORDING DAY

"Eunhye~ah wake up" Somebody coes.
"But I dont want to" I whined and kept my eyes close.

"Come on Eunhye! We have recording today!" I opened my eyes and saw Jeonghan infront of me.

"Now please get up Eunhye~ah. For me please" He said while pouting.

"Ne I'll get up" I said, as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

He ruffled my hair "Aigoo my baby is so cute" He said, and helped me out of my bed since I was still half asleep.

"Now, I already laid your clothes on your bed ok?" He said, I nodded slowly  then he went out of the door closing the door  behind him. I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom and looked myself In the mirror and screamed as I saw a monster.

"Yikes I look like I got hit by a tornado" I said, I shooked my head and did my morning routine. After taking a bath, I brushed my teeth, and also brushed my hair. I put on a bath robe and looked at the outfit that Jeonghan picked

 I put on a bath robe and looked at the outfit that Jeonghan picked

Well I just want to say this... He got fashion style.

Anyways I took the outfit and wore It, wore the black pair of shoes and took my bag with my phone, Ipad, charger and also the lyrics of our song just incase I forgot my part.

Then  I walked out of my room and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw the boys eating breakfast while watching tv. I took a plate from the cupboard and sat between Mingyu and Wonwoo and I mostly call them the Meanie.

"Morning" I said cheerfully they all replied "Morning" while focusing on the tv. I sighed and rolled my eyes and started eating my breakfast..

at the studio

"Ok you have 15 minutes to warm up and practice your part ok?" Our trainer said we all nodded. We started warming up our voices after practicing Vernon went first.

Seungkwan was giving us a tips so we can sing better then he starts showing off his his singing skills.

But when Soonyoung stepped in the conversation, I can't help myself but laugh. He was like "Ani you should be singing from your heart like.... WE GOT SHIIINIING!!!" With full power I was laughing really hard that I fell out of my chair.

"Eunhye" I raised my head from the floor and looked at Wonwoo. He looked at me with confusion before giving a small smile.
"It's your turn" I stood up, recieving pats from the boys before stepping insude the recording studio.

"Annyeong Eunhye" Bumzu said.

"Annyeong" I said, but I can't reach the mic. I can see Bumzu oppa and Woozi laughing behind the window.

"Eunhye can you pull the mic down"
"Ne" I said pulling the mic down and putting on the headphones
"OK done" I said taking a glance on the lyrics.

"Before we start, tell me a time when Woozi made you sad" Bumzi Oppa said, I looked up.

"Don't worry there are cameras around the room, he can't really say anything bad"
"Ani It's just that Woozi never made me sad" I honestly said.
"Wah Is this true?" I nodded.
"Ne" I said.
"Thanks Eunhye!" Woozi said.
"No problemo bro"
"It's my first time seeing Woozi being kind to people" Bumzu said, I chuckled.

"Well anyway, lets start" He said. Then the song started playing, I started singing my part

" Heuk soge muthyeo itdeon nal
Wiro kkeureoollyeo Ije bicheul nael siganiya oh oh oh oh"  I sang, swaying a bit cause I love how the song went.

"ok you did great but you need a little higher ok" I nodded I repeated singing the song..

"Ok that was awesome, out of the boys your's the best! Don't tell to the boys ok?" Woozi said, I chuckled.
"Yeah Eunhye you did great" Bumzu said
"Thanks" I said and bid goodbye to them and went out of the booth.

"How was it?" Seokmin asked
"It went well, your next Seokmin" he nodded and went inside. I sat beside Jeonghan and laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt super tired.

"Are you sleepy Enhye?" Jeonghan asked, I opened my eyes and looked at him.
"Ani I wasn't" I denied.
"Are you sure? You can sleep on my lap so you can sleep comfortable" I shook my head but he gave me a look
"Fine" I sighed in deafeat and laid my head on his lap. I felt him play with my hair and hummed our song. A few minutes later, my eyes became droopy and I was drifted to dream land...