Chapter 14~

(Jack's pov.)

-at set-

After Isabelle and Jackie leave no one talks. Leven finally pulled away from Xander. Both very out of breath. We all glare at Xander, how could he do that to Izzy? All of us know that she's emotional and sensitive, he should know that better than anyone! He's her boyfriend, or can I even say that anymore? He messed up big time and by the look on his face he realizes it too.

"Xander, can we talk to you a minute?" Jen asks. He simply nods, knowing we are all about to yell at him, big time.

Jen, Josh, Dayo, and I lead him outside. We had Amandla stay inside with some of the other 'tributes', we knew there was going to be screaming and we didn't want to worry or frighten her.

"What the fucking hell Xander?!" Josh shouts as soon as the entrance door closed.

"I don't know what you mean! I didn't do anything wrong!" Xander defends.

We all look at him like he has three heads, "Really Xander? Nothing wrong? What about the fact that you made out with a girl, in front of your girlfriend, on your one-month anniversary, right before she's about to shoot a scene in a movie?! You call THAT nothing?!" Jen screams.

"I did NOT make out with Leven! She kissed me!" Xander tries to defend.

"And you kissed back!" Dayo says.

"I did not!" Xander screams.

"It sure as hell looked like you were, and you didn't even try to talk to Izzy? What the hell?" I say getting extremely angry with him.

"I didn't fucking kiss Leven, okay? I wouldn't do that to Isabelle and you all know it! I would never do anything to hurt her!" Xander says, he looks like he's on the verge of tears when we talk about Isabelle.

"You may not have kissed her, and not meant to have hurt her. But you did. Okay? You made her run out crying, did you even she her run out? There were tears STREAMING down her face. And it's YOUR fault! You were the one that made her cry like that. Oh wait, you didn't see her. Here I'll help you picture it. Picture your girlfriend, the one that always smiles, frowning. And her eyes that are always sparkling with happiness, filled with tears and with tears streaming down her face. Alexander, that sight is heart breaking. Just imagine how she felt. That sight was showing her emotion, that means you made her feel HEART BROKEN!!!!! Alexander you did that!" Jen argues, tears flowing out of her eyes when she describes Isabelle.

I see Xander with tears flowing down his face like a river. "I-I-I d-did that t-to her?" He stutters.

"Sorry to say this dude, but ya..." I say, rubbing his back.

He wipes away his tears quickly. "I need to go." Is all he says before he disappears walking in the direction of the hotel.

"He can't talk to her NOW." Dayo says.

"Why not?" Josh asks.

"Josh, he just ripped her heart out. She needs time, just to cry about it first. If he talks to her to soon she might use her Clovey skills on him." Jen says joking at the end.

"I'll call Jackie to warn them." I say taking out my phone.

"Oh la la, Jackieeee" Josh says in a lovey voice.

"What is THAT supposed to mean?" I say, trying extremely hard to hide the blush that I feel coming.

"Aweee look he's blushing!" Dayo says.

"That's so cute!" Jen says.

"Whatever, do you want me to warn Jackie or not?" I say getting very annoyed.