Chapter 16- Lipgloss

There is a knock on the door and I immediately push Wyatt off me, causing him to fall onto the floor. "Who is it?" I shout, sitting up with a frown.

Wyatt glares at me as he stands up, "Sorry," I whisper and chuckle.    

"Hey babe, it's me," Ash shouts from the other side of the door and my eyes widen. Oh my God, what have I done?

"Coming," I shout and run to the door, pulling it open.

Ash smiles when he sees me, then he pulls my waist closer to him and presses his lips against mine.

I kiss him back for a few seconds then push him away gently and look up into his eyes. I notice him frowning and his grip gets tighter, "You taste different."

I go silent, feeling a lump in my throat all of a sudden, "What?" I whisper.

He chuckles, "Are you using a new lip gloss?" he leans forward and kisses me again quickly and then pulls back.

"Um," I frown, not sure what to say. Should I lie to him? He isn't really my boyfriend or anything.

"Anyway, I'm taking you out tonight so get ready and I'll come get you later," he winks at me and lightly slaps my ass then walks back to his room, leaving me standing in the hallway.

I turn around and walk back into the room, still frowning.

*=*=*=*

Jason bursts out laughing, leaning back in his chair and putting his legs up onto the desk, "You're way better than I thought, Coral," he tells me, smirking.

"I am?" I frown. I just explained the whole situation with Ash and Wyatt and what happened earlier. I had to tell someone and there are no girls I can tell at this school, plus Jason didn't want to do anything today in our extra lesson so I just decided to tell him everything.

I'm just praying he doesn't tell either of them or I'm screwed.

"Wait, so you like Wyatt but you're dating Ash, how does that make sense?" he asks.

I sigh and shake my head, "No, I guess I like both of them, but Ash just doesn't get attached so-"

"So you're dating Ash because he will never really love you... That totally makes sense," he cuts me off then laughs.

"So what are you gonna do about the situation then?" he adds.

"I'm just gonna be friends with Wyatt," I explain and he just stares at me for a while, not saying anything.

I purse my lips and sit awkwardly as he just stares at me, but then he bursts out laughing again, making me jump. "Okay, well good luck with that."

He gets up and walks out the class without another word and I look at the clock to see that time is up.

I get up, grabbing my old textbooks and leaving the classroom.

When I get back to my room, I see that it's empty which means Wyatt's obviously out. I'm really glad it's Friday today because being in a prestigious school is extremely hard. I could be having fun this year with the guys in this school but I haven't had any time because I have to get good grades so I can get a recommendation letter from Mrs. Maxis.