Their Style.

Steve finished up in the shower rather quickly, a towel draped around his neck as he entered the room to see if Hayley was awake

Steve finished up in the shower rather quickly, a towel draped around his neck as he entered the room to see if Hayley was awake. Sure enough, she was.

She sat on the edge of the beg, fingers clutching at her hat that rested in her lap. Her lips trembled and tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Hayley?" Steve questioned softly, seating himself beside her on the bed and looking down at her.

"SHIELD was all I had...and it turns out I was working for the side I despised" she softly said, finger clutching at her hat for dear life.

"You didn't known, you can't blame yourself" Steve replied, hand moving to tug the hat from her hand and grab her hand.

She moved her gaze to him, blue, strong eyes meeting broken, amber ones that wavered every time she blinked.

"I should have though" she said. "I have nothing now."

"You have us don't you?" Steve questioned. "Me, Tasha, Sam" he breathed, watching as her eyes went solid.

"I do..." she breathed in wonder, looking to Steve with a new found determination.
"And we are going to kick Hydra's butt right?" She grinned.

"Of course" he grinned back.
"Now go get a shower, Sam has food waiting in the kitchen if Tasha hasn't already ate it all. There's clothes in the bathroom for you, she went shopping with Sam earlier whilst we were getting blow up" he chuckled and Hayley couldn't help the smile that formed on her face as Natasha shouted,

"Heard That!"

Steve exited the room chuckling and Hayley made her way into the bathroom to take a quick cold shower.
Once done, she wrapped a towel around her body and examined the clothing Tasha had bought for her. She had good taste. Slipping on the outfit and lacing up her boots, she towel dried her hair before throwing the damp towel into the hamper and leaving the bathroom.

Her boots clicked against the floor as she made her way into the kitchen, stealing the piece of bacon Tasha was just about to eat and eating it herself as a grin covered her face.

"Well, can see you're feeling better" the man she recalled being named Sam stated.

She nodded. "Thank you for your hospitality" Hayley bowed her head.

Sam's eyes widened before a teasing smirk was on his lips as he turned to look at Steve.

"Look, I was thanked" he grinned.

The topic soon turned pretty serious and they were all discussing the matter of getting Sitwell. With Sam now involved, they thought up a plan to get the Hydra rat.

~Time Skip~

"Hail Hydra"

The two men parted and the older man walked down the steps, leaving Sitwell. Said mans phone began to ring and he pulled it out of his Blazer pocket, finding the contact name 'Alexander Pierce' to be shown.

"I need a minute, bring the car around" he called to the men around him and he was left alone to take the call.
"Yes Sir?"

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam's voice called over the phone.

"Who is this?" He questioned.

"The good looking guy in the sun glasses to your ten o'clock"

He slowly turned around.

"Your other ten o'clock" Sam sighed.

He turned the other way, eyes slowly clocking onto Sam's form who raised a drink up in a toast.

"There ya go"

"What do you want?" Sitwell's voice seemed to tremble.

"You are gonna go round the corner to your right, there's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride"

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell snarked.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up" Sam replied with a sassy tone.

He looked down, seeing the red laser dot of a sniper pointed directly at his tie. He looked all around, trying to pin point where it was coming from, but found nothing.

The next thing Sitwell knew was that he was harshly threw through a door of a roof atop of a high building. He stumbled up and Steve came confidently walking up to him.

"Tell me about Zolo's algorithm" he ordered.

"Never heard of it" Sitwell shakily replied, walking backwards as Steve advanced. 

Natasha and Hayley strutting towards him as well, each of them on either side of Steve as they glared Sitwell down.

"I was throwing up" he replied to Steve's question, stumbling over the edge but Rogers gripped his shirt and pulled him back.

"Is this little display insinuating that you are going to throw me of the roof? Not really your style Rogers" Sitwell shrugged.

"Your right, it's not." Steve calmed, smoothening out the wrinkles on the mans sleeves.
"It's theirs"

Hayley and Natasha advanced to the rat, raising their legs and both kicking him in the stomach, sending Sitwell flying of the building.

"What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" Tasha trailed off.

"Lillian" Steve corrected.

"You are trying to hook him up with another girl? Ha, I'm trying to get you two together" 15 chuckled nonchalantly.

Sitwell came back up screaming, Sam's mechanic wings on show as he dropped the man and he landed gracefully on the floor.  They all advanced to Jasper Sitwell and he finally succumbed to their interrogation.

"Zolo's algorithm is a program! Choosing...insights targets"

"What targets?" Rogers interrogated.

"You, the DVA Cairo, the secretary. Bruce Banner, Steven Strange, anybody who's a threat to Hydra! Now for the future"

"The future? How could it know?"

"Haha, how could it not! The 21st century is a digital book, Zolo told Hydra how to read it. Your bank records, medical history, voting patterns, emails, phone calls...your damn SAT scores. Zolo's algorithm, evaluates people's history, to predict their future"

"What then?" Hayley questioned.

"Oh my god, Pierce is gonna kill me" Jasper breathed.

"What then?!" Rogers pressed, Sam gripping Sitwells scruff of his blazer for precautions.

"Then the insight Helicarrier people scratch people of the list" he replied. "A few million at a time"