Ch.3 File a Complaint

The next morning I woke up to screaming.

Damn, must of slept in again. I changed into high- waisted jean shorts and a light pink racer-back tanktop. I slipped on my black converses and threw my dirty hair into a French braid. I should probably bathe later. I shrugged to my own thoughts and walked out of the tent. I looked around for a bit, seeing no one there I walked to the R.V. to go to the bathroom.

"Merel!" I heard. "Merel! Get your ugly ass out here!" I heard Daryl yell. I washed my hands. Damn, here it comes. I stepped out of the R.V. "and you left him there!" Daryl yelled at Rick and Shane. "Wait a minute, let me process this," Daryl said as he put his hands on his face. Daryl threw the string that had about a dozen squirrels on it at Rick as a distraction. Then he lunged at him. Shane tackled Daryl to the ground and put him in a headlock. "Choke hold is illegal!" Daryl yelled. "File a complaint," Shane growled back. Rick leaned down to his face. "I want a calm discussion about this, do you think we can do that?" Daryl was silent. Shane tightened his choke hold. "Do you think we can do that?" Rick asked again. "Yes," Daryl wheezed out. Shane let go only him and Daryl scrambled away. "Just tell me where he is so's I can go get him," Daryl said while trying not to cry.

"He'll show you," Lori said from beside me. Rick nodded. "I'm going back," he announced. Lori wasn't happy with that. She stormed back into the R.V. I walked up to Nate and Glenn. "She's so confusing sometimes," Nate said quietly to us. I nodded in agreement. "She just told Daryl that Rick was going to show him where Merel was and now she's pissed at him?" I questioned. Lori came back out. "So that's your plan? You and Daryl?" She questioned. Rick turned to look at Glenn. Glenn sighed. "Why is it always me?" He questioned. Nate patted his shoulder. "There, There," he told him with mock sympathy. Glenn rolled his eyes. "Yeah, thanks," he told Nate.

"You know the way, you told me yourself. I know this isn't fair of me to ask but I'd feel better about it, I know she would too," Rick pleaded. "That's great now you're risking three men," Shane snapped. "Four," T-dog said. "My day keeps getting better and better," Daryl grumbled. "I don't see anyone else stepping up to save your brothers cracker-ass," T said bitterly. "Why you?" Daryl asked. "You wouldn't even begin to understand," T said. "What ever, man," Daryl grumbled. You know, if Daryl weren't so damn moody, he might be a dateable guy. Now, I'm not saying I have feelings for him, I'm just saying if he didn't act like a hormonal teenage girl, he would be totally dateable. "That settles it. We leave in an hour," Rick announced as people started walking away.

I walked up to Rick as he stood in the center of camp. "Hey. It's Rick, right?" I asked although I knew the answer already. "Yes, ma'am, " he answered. " My name's Liana. That goofy guy by Glenn, that's my brother Nate and the 'tall, dark and mysterious' guy by T-dog, that's my other brother Damon," I introduced. "They seem...interesting," he said while trying to find the right word. I giggled. "They're not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, but I love them anyways," I said with a smile on my face. Daryl honked the horn on the van. "Come on let's go!" He yelled. "Hey, be careful. I know Merel better than I'd like to admit. Let me tell you, that man holds grudges to the grave and usually it's your grave so watch your back," I warned him. " Will do, thank you," he said with a grateful nod. "Anytime, Sheriff," I said with a salute as I walked to my tent.
|~|

Here's the third chapter! Remember to spread the word, literally. Also vote and comment if you want more. :) Until next time,

PEACE OUT!! -Sami