A/N

Let me tell you a story about a girl. A girl who loved to sing so much, all she asked for her 15th birthday was just that: to sing. A girl who couldn't sing the first two days she was meant to sing, but with a bit of luck, she did on the third. And she sang so beautifully, that people wanted to listen to her singing again. She sang so beautifully, that even though there was no place for her in the competition, they made a special arrangement for her to stay and continue singing. She sang so beautifully, that when the competition was over, she and her mates were given a record deal, so they could continue singing.

And so they did. For four years, they sang in malls, theatres, arenas, award shows, even in the fucking White House. They sang for their families, for their friends, for their fans, actually for everyone who was willing to listen.  And I'm so proud and thankful for having had the chance to listen to them all along. Now, that era is over. But, the story of the girl is not.

She is now given the chance to express herself through her own sound. She is now given the chance to pour every drop of her soul in what she loves most: music. In simpler words, she is now given the chance to continue singing.

And I hope you never cease to sing, Camila Cabello 🌹