Nicholas J. Fury

The four sat in the back of a black van, a window with grated metal separating them from the driver and passenger who sat up at the front. They sat in silence beside Steve who was mumbling softly to himself. Natasha dropped her head back, biting back a groan of pain as the bullet in her shoulder shifted as the van bustled which caused Sam to notice.

"Hey, can we at least get some medical attention back here, of not she's gonna bleed out"

He was met with a baton of electric being slammed at the metal, indicating for them to shut up. The driver however then did something that truly shocked them all. The driver grasped the electric baton and swung it around the mans head, all of them watching as the passenger went down for the count.
The driver then turned to look at the four, dropping the baton and pulling at their helmet to reveal their identity.

"Phew! That thing was squeezing my brain!"

It was Maria. She blew a stray piece of her out of her face before smiling and turning back to the wheel, speeding of down the road to a destination unknown. Once the van finally came to a stop, they all hopped out and Steve helped Natasha inside what seemed to be an underground facility.

"There's a doctor here, we will get you all patched up" Hill informed as they walked through what seemed to be a corridor.

They came upon a large room filled with chairs but what shocked them most was who lay atop of a medical table with a Doctor flittering about them.

"Director?" Both Steve and Natasha breathed.

"Nick?" Hayley muttered, storming over to where the very much alive man was, a pissed look on her face as the Doctor helped said man sat up on the table.

"15" he acknowledged but was truly shocked what happened next.

She slapped him. Right across the face. The sound of skin on skin contact resonated throughout the hall and everyone froze in shock and amazement as they watched what had just happened.

"I didn't give you permission to 'die' on me" she scolded, shaking her head as a smirk filled the Directors face.

"What? I think you would have made a brilliant Director" Fury Snarked.

"Huh?" Steve questioned, seating himself down as Tasha got treated for her shoulder.

"You didn't tell them did you?" Nick chuckled and Hayley just nervously giggled before taking a seat as well.

"Tell us what?" Romanova questioned.

"15's got a Alpha level clearance. She's co-director alongside me"

If they were drinking, they would have done a spit take at the new information they had just been told. 15 just chuckled to herself, propping her feet up on the table as they all gawked at her.

"What?" She questioned innocently.

"So, what have I missed during my time of being Dead"

And so they explained it to him, everything. From Rumlows betrayal to Zolo's algorithm, the incident with Sitwell and the fight of the Highway. By the end of it, Fury had already conjured up a plan that the four were ready to do.
With the plan being explained and all positions being allocated, Hill came walking back into the hall with two Duffel bags in hand.
She tossed one to Natasha and one to Hayley.

"I was able to get my hands on your gear, sorry Steve, they had you suit on lock down" Hill stated and the blonde just nodded.

The grin that filled Hayley's face was as wide as the Cheshire Cats, a seemingly sinister giggle leaving her lips as she rooted through the bag.

"We got our hands on all of your potions as well as you daggers and Katana" Hill informed and 15's grin turned to a smirk.

"Both of you go get changed, you all have a mission to do" Fury smirked and the two girls left the hall to change.

"Hydra has signed a death wish" Nick sighed.

"They got inside SHIELD didn't they? They best hope it isn't Hayley and Nat who reap them" Rogers breathed.
"After all..."

The two girls walked in, fully equipped, and ready for battle with a determined look upon their face.

"SHIELD was the ones who made them who they are"