chapter 4

Chapter 4
*
Confusion

Rin pov

I opened the door still extremely embarrassed. We're soposted to be brothers. Why am I so embarrassed then? I slapped myself a bit trying to get the thoughts out of my head. One abnormally loud noise got them out of my head and was coming from our bedroom. I silently made my way over to the door trying my best to avoid any creeping floor boards.

In no time at all the wooden door was facing me. Carefully I pushed open the door and peaked inside, only to realise that the loud noises where coming from Yuki. My mind then got the idea to play a little prank on him. Time for payback. Taking a big breath I shouted at the top of my voice "yuuuuuuukkkkkkiiiiiiii". He shot upright with a yelp and hit his head on the small sealing up top of the bed.

I chuckled at my success. "Rin what's was that for!" He snapped with a serious face but I couldn't take it seriously as I just bursed out laughing. "Rin," he said in a more serious tone ",this isn't funny".

"You're right, it's hilarious" I started laughing even more.

"Ummm rin" Yuki spoke out sounding more concerned. I stopped and noticed that my towle that was wrapped around my waist was falling down. In a panic I quickly pulled it up. "Quit staring would ya" I snapped at him. He quickly looked away and.....blushed.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Sighing I quickly got dressed for bed. Hoping under my covers I did yet another sigh. Why do I feel this way towards him?

With that I dozed off....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Yup another late update. Sorry it isn't as long as the others. Another one will be up soon. Thnx

Mocha-chan