Pep Talk to the Facility.

"Hill, you coming?" Hayley questioned the second in command who nodded quickly and followed after them

"You sure you can transport all five of you? Rose, four days ago you could only transport yourself, and even that took tons of energy out of you to the point you would pass out" Fury Quipped.

"What can I say? It's for the sake of my friends and colleagues. I'm willing to take the risk" she shrugged, an orb of mist growing in her hands.
"See you soon?"

"See you soon" Fury nodded and with a 'pop', they were gone.

~Scene Change~

The five appeared in the control room of the SHIELD facility in Washington after making a quick stop to get Steve a suit. Taking down the two Hydra rats that were seated in the room, Hayley stood with a proud smile on her face, realising she was now able to transport five people including herself. Nat quickly left, then assassin having a separate mission that would benefit theirs greatly.

The silver haired girl looked to Rogers, the soldier nodding to urge her on until she reached for the button that would allow her voice to be heard all over to the facility through speakers, phones and Earpieces.

"Most of you know my name and my stories. The stories of how Agent 15 took out three mafia Gangs in one night, or, how 15 overtook a prison in Russia because she had to stay in an overnight cell. Those were some of my stories. The stories of Hayley Rose. But this here, what's happening right now, this isn't just going to be my story. This is SHIELD's story, SHIELD's story of how they took down Hydra. Yep, you heard me, Hydra still stands today, and they have wiggled their way right under our noses like a parasite..."

Steve then took over, nodding to Hayley as he moved to the mic.

"You have all heard a lot the past couple days about me, Steve Rogers, the fugitive. The Agency has faced a lot the past couple days, but there is more to come. Hydra wants complete rule? Well let's show them just what SHIELD can do and don't launch them Helicarriers"

Hayley joined Steve for what he was going to say next.

"After all, SHIELD don't negotiate"

The four then left, sprinting through the halls of the facility with Hill splitting of from them to get to the controls room. The three were sprinting through, dodging and taking out Hydra Agents as they went until Hill relayed dreadful news to them via Ear piece.

"The controls have been overridden under Pierces name, the Helicarrier have been launched. You got them Chips I handed you?"

"The ones that will shift the Carriers controls back to SHIELD's? Yeah" 15 replied, Sam and Steve on either side of her as she slammed open the door to the roof and they all ran out.

The three watched in exasperation as the three carrier began to lift into the air.

"Millions of people...right" the reminder seemed to boost all three of their confidence as they each took a carrier.

"Now, which one gets the Soldier?" Hayley hummed in false amusement.

"Got a lift?" Steve asked Sam.

"You got it" Sam nodded, lifting Rogers up by the collar of his suit and flying off.

"So, I get the third one?!" Hayley called after them.

"Yeah, I got first, Sam's got second" Roger replied and Hayley soon teleported to her designated Carrier, only to find it swarming with Agents.

"Great" she huffed, quickly taking one out with a strike of her katana to his neck.

She dodged an incoming swarm of bullets swiftly as possible, dropping to the floor and rolling over before jumping up and grasping one of her guns. She shot wildly at them, watching their bodies drop like flies.
Blowing away the smoke from the barrel of her gun, she ventured on,coming across more and more Agents who quickly met the same end as the others.

She came to the inside of the carrier, finding several ramps that led up to docking station of where she would have to put the Chip.  Of course, that would have bee too easy though.

Another swarm of Agents attacked her and so she finally decided it was time to break out her poison. Jumping up on one of the Agents shoulders, she wrapped her thighs around his neck and slipped a vial of poison from her corset pocket into her hand. Popping the lid off, she forced the liquid down the mans throats and watched him sputter and choke as she slid In between his legs and pulled them from underneath him whilst singing,

"Your Toxic I'm slipping under!"

The other all looked at her in confusion, not understanding.

"Don't get it? I just fed him poison so he's toxic...and I Just slipped under him through his legs. Britney Spears song...No?"

There was no recognition on theirs faces.

"Shame"

She then finished them off.