THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS

The next morning, Liam and Niall get the kids up and gets them ready for school and feeds them all breakfast. About 15 minutes before the kids leave for school, Louis comes down and sees that they are already  up and ready to leave for school and he thanks Liam and Niall for doing that for him. After the kids leave, Louis tells them that as soon as Harry went to bed last night and he had his shower and in bed with Harry, he fell asleep right away. Louis tells them that Harry as not been getting good sleep and that he is going to let him sleep as much as possible. Liam tells him that as soon as Harry wakes up that him and Niall would like to talk to them about something, and Louis tells him okay.

About an hour later, Harry calls for Louis to help him out of bed and then down to the living room with the others. Once they are down with the others, Liam and Niall tell Harry that they would like to talk to them about something. Harry tells them to go ahead and ask what they want to. Liam tells them that him and Niall where talking last night after everyone went to bed and they got to thinking that it would be a good idea that they move in with them until after the babies are born. Harry and Louis look at each other and they talk through their looks. They decide that it would be a good idea. Louis looks over at them and tells them that it is wonderful idea and it would be a great blessing for them to be there until after Harry gives birth. Harry tells them that it would also be nice, so that neither one of them has to get a call in the middle of them night when Louis has to take Harry to the hospital. It would also be nice to have someone here to help Harry when Louis has to go to the store. Louis tells them that they would love to have them there with them.

Liam tells Louis and Harry that when the kids get back from school, they will take them to the park and on the way home, him and Niall can stop and get them some clothes.  Harry asks if someone can get him something to eat and Niall suggests that they get burgers from the diner, and Louis says that they  can order them and then someone can go and pick them up. Louis says that he will go and get them, but to make sure that Harry doesn't get up and move around a lot. Liam and Niall says that they will make sure that he stays where he is at. Just before Louis walks out of the door, Harry asks him if he can get him a strawberry shake to go with his burger and Louis tells him that he will be sure to get him a shake.

**************************************

It has been about a month and a half since Liam and Niall have moved in with them to help with Harry and the kids. Harry has been going to the doctor about once a week since they got there and so far Harry and the babies have been doing good. It is time for Louis and Harry to head to the doctors and Harry has been having some light back pains and he hasn't said anything to Louis. He doesn't want to worry Louis so he has kept it to himself.

Louis is helping Harry out of the car when Harry gets a really bad pain. He asks Harry what is the matter and Harry tells him that he had a really sharp pain. Louis asks if this is the first one and Harry decides to tell him about all the small pains he has been having the past week. Harry tells him the reason he hasn't said anything is because he didn't want to worry him about them. Louis tells him that  he should have said something because he doesn't want anything to happen to him or the babies. Harry tells him that they never got to bad and he didn't think that saying anything would help it. Louis tells him that he would have still like to know if he is in any kind of pain.

Harry and Louis walk into the office, and Louis sits him down and goes to check him in. It doesn't take long before Harry is called back to see the doctor. When Erin comes in, she asks if everything is okay. Louis tells her that Harry told him this morning that he has been having small pains and he had a bad one as he was getting out the car. She asks for Harry to get on the table so she can check him out. Erin runs the wand over his belly and tells him that he should have come in as soon as he had his first pain. As she is looking at the babies, Harry gets another sharp pain and then his water breaks.

Erin calls for the nurse and tells her to call the hospital and get Harry a room, because his water just broke. She tells Louis to get him straight to the hospital and she will be there in just a couple of hours to see how far he has progressed. Louis helps Harry up and he quickly gets him to the car and to the hospital.

Once they make it to the hospital and Harry is in his room, Louis calls Liam and tells him not to expect them any time soon. Liam asks what is going on and Louis tells him that the doctor was checking on Harry and the twins, when his water broke. Liam tells him that as soon as Louis knows more to please call and let him know. They hang up and Liam tells Niall what is going on and that they will be needing to make sure that they tell the kids when they get home.

A couple of hours later, Erin comes into the room and she tells Harry she needs to check on how far he is. Harry moves around in the bed and when she checks him, she tells him that he will be ready to have them in just a couple more hours. He tells her that it is too early for the babies and she tells him that the babies will survive and not to worry.

Meanwhile, the kids come home and asks for their mommy and daddy. Liam tells them that their mommy is at the hospital getting ready to have the babies. Bella asks if they can go up there and Niall tells her that as soon as their mommy has the babies they will take them up there. Liam asks what would they like to have for dinner and the kids all yell for pizza. Niall gets on his phone and calls for the pizza, they all sit and wait for the pizza and a call from Louis about the babies.