·23· Minizerkstar (Part 2) - Christmas Special 3

This is called "Jealous" by the way. I didn't add it in because then the title seemed too long :p

This is also Part 2 of the previous Minizerkstar I wrote! (And one-sided Veston)

---

Vik was beyond excited, he was ecstatic! He finally belonged to the two people he loved. He could finally pull Josh into a passionate kiss, or grab Simon's hand when some slut decided to flirt with him. He could do it all, with no consequences.

To top it all off, Preston had agreed to spend his Christmas at the Sidemen house when none of the rest of the Pack could. Vik couldn't wait to see his friend.

It was about an hour until Preston's plane landed and it took half an hour to get to London airport. Vik slipped on his shoes as quietly as possible. It was one in the morning and he didn't want to wake his sleeping boyfriends, despite their persistance on the fact that he did wake them.

Scooping up his keys and his coat, he unlocked the front door and exited, making sure not to slam it behind him. He started his car, flinching at the loud sound the engine emitted as it was brought to life. He drove out the drive quickly.

-

The airport loomed over Vik as the boy parked his car and got out of the vehicle, running towards the entrance. There had been a ton of traffic so he was 15 minutes late to pick up Preston. He entered the airport, running to the arrivals lounge, and was met with the sight of an exhausted looking Preston. He was looking sheepishly at his phone.

"Preston!" Vik yelled cheerfully and strided towards the Texan, who looked up and made eye contact with Vik. He ran towards the cinnamon boy, forgetting about his suitcase, and picked Vik up in his arms, twirling them both around.

"Good to see you Vikky."

-

Josh groaned as he was awoken from his slumber by muffled laughter. He felt an empty space to the right of him, and realised Vik was missing at -he glanced at the clock- 2:30 in the morning. Initially, he panicked, worried for the smaller boy, but the rational side of his brain caught up and told him that the laughter had belonged to Vik.

Carefully exiting the bed as not to wake Simon, he pulled on the nearest t-shirt and ventured downstairs. Who could Vik be laughing with at this time in morning? He was pretty certain that JJ was asleep.

The laughter died down as the bearded man got to the bottom of the staircase, and his eyes were met with the sight of a sleepy looking Preston resting his head on Vik's shoulder. Vik was struggling to keep Preston on his feet and to carry his suitcase into the house at the same time. Josh frowned, becoming slightly jealous, then instantly went to help Vik. He grabbed Preston off of Vik's tiny shoulders.

Vik looked at Josh apologetically, hoping he hadn't angered his boyfriend by waking him up and not telling him about going to the airport. He mouthed a 'sorry' then took to carrying Preston's suitcase up the stairs and to the spare room. Josh returned the look with a tired smile, the jealousy vanishing, and followed Vik up while dragging behind a sleeping Preston.

Josh dumped Preston on the bed and shut the door after himself and Vik. He went to speak, but Vik silenced him with a finger and led them back to their shared bedroom. Simon was still sleeping, but had a look of discomfort on his face.

"You didn't wake us." Josh whispered, bringing Vik into his embrace. The smaller boy was cold from the night air.

"I couldn't, you two looked too peaceful." Vik replied in a voice that was just as quiet. He snuggled himself into Josh's warmth, then left him to get changed out of his clothes.