The Start

Hi my names Emma Parrilla and I'm the daughter of Lana Parrillia. That's not me though, I'm so much more than the daughter of someone famous. I can't stand that I'm always under the shadow of my mom, it's like I'm not even human. I try to have as normal of a like as I can though. I go to a public high and have great friends who I now consider family. My group consist of Sasha my best friend always the concuisos of the group but mixed with a tad bit of alcohol can become quite the party animal. Second we have Liam, my boyfriend. He's seen as a bad boy but deep down he's a sweet heart who's still haunted by his past and is stereotyped for being different. Third theirs Annabelle who's a rebel. She's also hella smart though, she misses class all the time and still has a 4.0 gpa. It's crazy and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of how smart she is. Fourth theirs Kaden, Kade for short. He's a jock and so much more. He can swim ,dance , and holds the state record for fastest mile. All our teachers say that when he gets older he could easily become an Olympian. Filth we have Rob he's a musician. He can play the gutair like its no ones business and his voice could be described as what an angle would sound like. He's a sweet heart and the heart throb of our school. Last but not least is little old me. I'm a Latina so my attitude comes with the package. I'm a sweet heart to any and everyone I meet but you don't won't to get on my bad side and anyone will tell you that. I'm a total rebel and don't like to listen to adults of any kind especially my mother. Honestly if she wanted me to do what she says she should always be off doing things for her show she would actually spend time with me. I feel invisible to her but it's fine because I have a great step-dad Fred. Biologically he's not my dad but emotionally he's my dad and so much more. I stay with him and my brothers when my moms gone which I don't mind. I'm 17 and in my junior year of high school along with all my friends their the same age. I really like to act but no one except me knows that. Let's just say that I may not get a lot from my mother but her acting skills were definitely pasted down. Well that's a little about me what am I missing. Oh yeah what I look like. Well I'm 5"5. Blonde hair sorta like Emma's of the show which I find funny. I got my curves from my mom which I thank God for everyday. Well now that I've explained to you a little about my self lets get to the point. This story is about the worst and best summer of my life. Dealing with parents, friends, cast members, sexual experiences , drug experiences and many other things.